'Bad Girls' Star Spews RACIST HATE In Drunken Rant

5/13/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the most disgusting hate-filled diatribe we've seen in a long time ... former "Bad Girls Club" star Christina Hopkins dropping the N-word 12 times in a rant aimed at an African-American woman.051211_christina_hopkins_v2_still

Hopkins was at a diner in Staten Island last month -- when she spouted off about an unnamed person ... saying, "If you're a black girl ... you should shut up because you're black ... you're a n**ger ... nobody likes you."

Hopkins continued to nonchalantly drop slur after vulgar slur while stuffing her face with Mexican food ... saying, "I've never met somebody who's so n**gerish."

Christina's female friend eggs her on as the reality star laughs ... and the two women then begin to chant the N-word in unison.

TMZ called Hopkins for comment ... who explained, "Some girls came up to me and said some racial remarks towards me [moments before] and this is what I said in retaliation."

She added, "I apologize if anyone was offended, it wasn't meant in a derogatory way."

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

quitav01

********* AND THIS IS CLEARLY WHY SHE GOT HER AZZ BEAT BEFORE LEAVING TH BGC HOUSE*******

I initially felt really bad for her because I thought what they did to her in that house as she was trying to leave was cowardly. I knew there was something about that that we werent seeing. i didnt understand why they did that to her and she hadnt doen anything. But its obvious that seh is a racist. She clearly says " your a ****** so you should just shut up, and not speak" WTF are you serious. Her friends are setting her up for disaster by showing this tape.

Angela

She is talking about trashy as she talks with a mouthful of food. This bitch is both trashy and un classy. What she needs is some black **** to ram her insides like in the movie "Accused" and then golden shower her. AND....since she likes to talk with her mouth full.....he should shove his big, black girthy **** straight down her throat.

Ccblk

If we don't stop there is going to be a race war!!!

amariyah

i want you to my sister

Hancockenstein

LOL nice priorities there. some celeb shooting her mouth off with racist remarks is unofficially punished by being extorted, clearly a bigger problem than a person being judged based on their race by default. no, not everyone has hateful racist thoughts like you. this wouldn't be news if we did.

poor celebs and their fragile misplaced trust. are you trying to not be taken seriously? you can't be that stupid. the distance between "just tolerating" a specific race and typical racist hate is not a longshot, and no, not everyone shares that idiotic view with you. I really hope you are a celeb as well, it's hilarious to think that there's some average schmo crusading for some hateful celeb with such conviction. if that's the case then you're just as deserving of my pity than the people who get called racist names. so ridiculous it's impossible to be offensive.

Hoodoo

When people become intoxicated that's when their true thoughts and feelings come out.
I love it when people insult an entire race or gender or community then they say i apologize "if" i offended anyone. Of course you offended people, that's why you're apologizing. What a smelly ****.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17