'Bad Girls' Star Spews RACIST HATE In Drunken Rant

5/13/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the most disgusting hate-filled diatribe we've seen in a long time ... former "Bad Girls Club" star Christina Hopkins dropping the N-word 12 times in a rant aimed at an African-American woman.051211_christina_hopkins_v2_still

Hopkins was at a diner in Staten Island last month -- when she spouted off about an unnamed person ... saying, "If you're a black girl ... you should shut up because you're black ... you're a n**ger ... nobody likes you."

Hopkins continued to nonchalantly drop slur after vulgar slur while stuffing her face with Mexican food ... saying, "I've never met somebody who's so n**gerish."

Christina's female friend eggs her on as the reality star laughs ... and the two women then begin to chant the N-word in unison.

TMZ called Hopkins for comment ... who explained, "Some girls came up to me and said some racial remarks towards me [moments before] and this is what I said in retaliation."

She added, "I apologize if anyone was offended, it wasn't meant in a derogatory way."

ghfghfg

shes obviously intoxicated

Bobby Jones

WTF!

amanda

YOUR SO STUPID I'M BLACK SAY THAT TO ME N UR FRIENDS STUPID TOO FOR EVEN TAPING THAT VIDEO. YOU DUMB WHORE THE QUESTION IS WHY AND DON'T TRY TO CLEAN IT UP AND SAY YOUR NOT A RACIST BECAUSE YOU ARE, AN THAT'S NOT BEING A BAD GIRL THAT'S BEING IGNORANT. YOUR TRASH YOUR FRIEND IS UGLY YOUR FRIEND WHO WAS SITTING NEXT TO YOU UGLY AND STUPID. THIS IS HOW YOU CUSS SOMEONE OUT WITHOUT USING RACIAL COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oval Beach

Oh my...she must be the apple of her mom's eye. She is a winner no doubt...I see her children being raised in the highest standard befitting of drunk trailer trash. The best thing for any one of us could do is to feel pity for her. Human kind doesn't get much lower than this. She must be torn inside...she must have a whole lot of personal demons that she is stuck within her head. I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry her and the grim future that she has. It is best for us to just let this one burn out and hope that no one else in her circle has such demons imprinted on their character.

TMZ dont like me

I'm curious to know the combined IQ of her and all of her friends at the table...24?

mannequin

Well if it "wasn't meant in a derogatory way", then just what was it meant as? I don't think there's anyway possible to weasel out of this one sweetie.

Please

Oh no someone used the "n" word?!? It's a word. Get over it. Black people call themselves n*ggers all the time.
People hurl insults when they are angry at another. Does not make it right but in the end it just a heated exchange of words.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

To the folks who seem to think that "everybody thinks this way, they just don't say it"

No, they don't. Just because you do, doesn't make you the spokesperson for "everybody else"

ptay

stiletto- shut up and do not speak for me you ignorant moron. as for the ignorant moron in this video.....how is the n word not meant to be derogatory? it's probably one of the most derogatory things a person can say. its true, 'a drunk man's word's are a sober man's thoughts. she is deplorable. she should be sterilized.

biggunsar

who cares. People are called names all the time. It's time to grow the fark up. Accept the fact that everyone isnt' going to get along. And racism is never going to go away.

ACCEPT IT.

Black people are just as racist. So shut the fark up.

This whole black vs white crap.

First off, black people want to talk a different way, have a different culture within a country, apart from that country. Be "special" and treated "special". Want special channels, shows, movies, forums, ect ad nauseum. But then claim they want equality. YOU CANT BE EQUAL IF YOU SEGREGATE YOURSELF. And by speaking, acting and behaving differently than everyone else. You are segregating yourselves.

So if the word ****** is used. It's your own fault.
Stop being jerk offs. And then maybe you will break down the racial barrier one person at a time.

YOu are not different. Your not special, nor do you need a farking special language because you are black. Your black. That's farking it. There is nothing special about that. As soon as black people everywhere stop and accept that fact. And act accordingly, and really try to fit into society. Then racism goes away. Or as they say "they dont' want to talk white" LOL. But ya want equality HAHAHAHAH.

mongo

Fun. I wanna party with that girl!

Firefly

Did everyone miss the fact that a bunch of black girls had just said some racial remarks to her? Do they get a free pass or is it just other races that can't say anything back. People tend to say things in the heat of the moment that they wouldn't normally say because they feel hurt or degraded. It makes them feel better getting the anger out of their systems by spouting off to their friends instead using their fists. I'm not one to use the "F" word in conversations but when I've been pushed a little to far it will come out! I also think that alcohol had a roll in making her mouth a little loose in public. So if you must go after this girl for what she is saying then you must go after the girls who instigated this also. Stop making it one sided.

dd

Hmmm wonder what she's trying to hide, I'd like to see her family tree. I wonder if ur the one with all the mental problems and not your GIRLFRIEND! Drunken lesbo whore....

ketjo

I make a bet with myself that it would take more in 40 comments before someone would throw the trailer trash insult out there......and I won.! We trailer trash people thank you, just as blacks thank you for the ni**er word...and you all have the nerve to try to label someone racist for saying a word..and in you remarks you throw in insults that to others would consider just as defaming and insulting....
Giving Harvey enough of my money today.....

Dee

@Bill - Have you ever watched "All In The Family"? The Jeffersons was a spin off from that show. That was a different time and both shows pushed the envelope; the shows made us recognize the racism in ourselves. Hoping that once exposed, we would become aware and change our ways. Obviously, it didn't work for everyone, but it did for some.