'Bad Girls' Star Spews RACIST HATE In Drunken Rant

5/13/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the most disgusting hate-filled diatribe we've seen in a long time ... former "Bad Girls Club" star Christina Hopkins dropping the N-word 12 times in a rant aimed at an African-American woman.051211_christina_hopkins_v2_still

Hopkins was at a diner in Staten Island last month -- when she spouted off about an unnamed person ... saying, "If you're a black girl ... you should shut up because you're black ... you're a n**ger ... nobody likes you."

Hopkins continued to nonchalantly drop slur after vulgar slur while stuffing her face with Mexican food ... saying, "I've never met somebody who's so n**gerish."

Christina's female friend eggs her on as the reality star laughs ... and the two women then begin to chant the N-word in unison.

TMZ called Hopkins for comment ... who explained, "Some girls came up to me and said some racial remarks towards me [moments before] and this is what I said in retaliation."

She added, "I apologize if anyone was offended, it wasn't meant in a derogatory way."

dd

She's NOT good enough for Jersey..

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Why can black people call each other n-word and you can't? Actually, you can. You are free to say or do anything you want.

Do you mean, "why can't I call black people n-word without black people getting upset and/or kicking my ass?"

In a simple way, for the same reason you might call your friend Bitch and it's not the same as if a stranger calls her Bitch.

You can say whatever you want, but you don't control how people will feel about it--if they don't like it, that's their problem--if you don't like that they don't like it, that's your problem.

dd

Right on Artist...

USA

Um, FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! White jewish men are the ones who created this country, and most of the technology we use anyway...

Way out there

She seems deeply jealous of Black women, is childish and not smart at all. Having said that, I think this was a private conversation and the friend who sold her out would probably also steal her money and sleep with her man.

Eriden07

WOW!!!!! I have a feeling we're going to see her in the news soon "Bad Girl's Reality Start get her A$$ beat down by "Black Girl"!!!"
I would hate to be her right now!

randomnone

awwww look at the little racists having a pow wow....you poor sd souls. The reason a black man scares you so much is beyond me but I love it! You want the right to say n**** then go ahead, but remember, it's like having sex for two seconds and catching a life long STD. You may get kicked, black listed (this WILL follow her everywhere), maimed - the possibilities are endless. I guess this is the inbred white trash I have been hearing so much about!

DanicaMarie

Obviously she didn't have to be as nasty about it as she was, and clearly being drunk had a major factor im sure, but at the same time... she is entitled to her opinion.

I'm so sick of racist comments towards black people being splattered across the news, but when i white person is called a "cracker" or a "honkie" is no big deal. Double standard much? I obviously don't agree with the things she said, i actually have many black people in my own family, but i do think that this is wildly blown out of proportion.

kathy

Bottom line....she should be fired.

maX

dont hate the girl, hate the truth.............. just wait for the TNB to start, it wont be long.

Chris Gentile

TRASH

julie

Black call each other N all the time, when others do it's wrong?

nickstar

boo f**king hooo.. . you dont see TMZ posting articles about african-americans throwing out racial slurs towards white people. "cracker, honky, etc etc." happens every day. GET THE **** OVER IT. ITS JUST A WORD. WE LIVE IN 2011.

Paragon

That "Truth Serum" will do that to you.I'm black and I'm offended.I don't long for the embrace of any other race,unlike most of my counterparts.This is a good thing.So many people right around us think like this.I rather hear it and know than be left clueless.

Sweet

Disgusting! Racism is racism and doesn't have a color. bigot!