Dead Reality Star's Suicide Device Hits Auction Block

5/13/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dead VH1 reality star Ryan Jenkins hanged himself on a coat rack nearly two years ago -- after he was accused of murdering his wife -- and now, the very same coat rack could be yours ... for $1,750.

0512_ryan_jenkins-EX

And that's just the starting bid ... in an auction hosted by a website that specializes in selling serial killer memorabilia -- like locks of Charles Manson's hair, Ted Bundy's tire iron, and John Wayne Gacy's license plate.

As we previously reported, Jenkins -- who starred on VH1's "I Love Money 3" -- was accused of brutally murdering his model wife Jasmine Fiore back in 2009 ... and hanged himself in a motel a week later, after fleeing to Canada.

The bidding is already underway. Swing by!

Matrix111

he wasnt on "I Love Money 3" TMZ, check your facts, he was n Megan Wants to Marry a Millionaire"

BethyW

Where would you put this in your house?! "Welcome, come in put your shoes next to the trashy motel towel rack where that dude killed himself after horribly killing his girlfriend for no reason!"

I just do not see it going with my decor...but maybe someone has a trashy motel theme in their house...at least it will smell like new car!

Luauna S.

Don't you have anything better to report on? Shame on you!! I am sure his father really needed this so-called story.

ralphie the one-eyed

I bid 14 billion dollars !!!

bunny

Maybe if the show made it past 3 episodes this would be worth something to some wacko out there. Thanks a lot Ryan, for ruining VH1 television.

Amalia

I hope the Ryan's family doesn't know about this, although in a world of internet, I'm sure they do. My stomach turned when I saw this...I can't imagine their reaction.
Just plain sad.

Brandon

The correct word here is "hanged," as written. Learn English, people.

karen

Why would you even dig up something so sick and then publish it? Do you people find
nothing good in the world??

Kanden

Brandon is right; pictures are hung, death by hanging is "hanged."

BillyBurke

The website should not be called an "Auction" there is not a single bid on a single item.

Auction is from the Latin word Avcto (Aucto) for increase.

The Roman rules of the Auctionarium require that anything sold by a licensed auctioneer (Magister Auctionarium) must sell to the highest bidder with no minimum bids and no reserve prices.

Yes this is an obscure & sick item to be selling regardless of the method of sale.

Please do not call these well over retail "opening bids" an auction because the first person to bid $1,750.00 for a scrap coat rack from a "No Tell Motel" closet in BC gets it.

They also get a free sign from Bill Engvall.

Rotter

Bleak, man, bleak.

HMMMM

Disgusting, sick, outrageous, pitiful, greedy, disrespectful, demeaning and any other adjective that would describe this mess. Only clean one's I could come up with.

Rastus

I want the suitcase they found Fiore in.

Snooki'sHairBump

Wow. This just creepy and sick. It's one thing to have a interest/fascination for this type of stuff but to make purchases of things people killed themselves on? And profit off of it? Some people really need help.

DD

Actually Irma, check you facts. He was on and won but after this brutal crime, they decided not to air it.
I wonder what ever happened to the case of his Dad finding "the real killer." Such a disgusting crime. The family should buy it and have it destroyed. They have plenty of money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments