Sheridan: Cherry Says Parker Was Gay to Marry Eva

5/14/2011 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicollette Sheridan claims "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry committed the ultimate wedding faux pas -- claiming Tony Parker must have been into boys as he said "I do" to Eva.

0513_sheridan_cherry_longoria_parker_TMZ_Getty_ex

TMZ obtained Nicollette's declaration in the brutal legal fight she's having with Cherry over her firing on the show.

In the declaration, Nicollette claims, "I was present at Eva Longoria's wedding to Tony Parker, when Mr. Cherry commented that 'Tony must like boys, because he is marrying this -- this little, small girl with no t*ts and -- that looks like a boy.'"

For the record, he couldn't be that gay because he divorced her. Kidding.

tellmeaboutit

Cherry is a nasty little rodent. You can bet that if he thought Parker was gay, he'd have been all over him.

Sandra

Suggest Nicollette needs to shut up. No matter what went on she is doing herself in with her big mouth!!

QW

Marc made the joke in a speech at their wedding reception, though Nicollette's paraphrased version sounds less jokey than it was described at the time. In the same speech he joked that Eva couldn't get pregnant for a year because it wasn't written into the script, and various media outlets ran "How dare Marc Cherry decide when Eva can get pregnant!" stories even though it was clearly something Eva's joked about in interviews and not an actual attempt to control her uterus.

TheMarshmallowMan

Everyone knows Nicolette is the biggest b!!! tch in the industry

MKO

I bet he did say it. I would've ratted him out too. It just helps to prove that he's the type of guy to do the things stated in the lawsuit. I'm not a fan of hers at all, but I don't understand why everyone is getting so riled up about her saying this.

bschooled

"For the record, he couldn't be that gay because he divorced her. Kidding."

Funniest sh*t ever.

Surfer Gal

Nicolette, I remember wondering what had ever happened to you (and oddly enough, to Teri Hatcher as well) and was shocked, but pleasantly so, to hear that the two of you would be in this new show, Desperate Housewives. And it sounded like it would be a hit! Now why couldn't you have been a good little girl and been so grateful that someone in Hollywood would hire you? And to play a femme fatale at your age? How many actresses would give their right arm for that part? Yes, dear, we all know Marc Cherry is a little snip, but he rescued you from oblivion. Show a little gratitude, girlfriend!

Surfer Gal

Nicolette, I remember wondering what had ever happened to you (and oddly enough, to Teri Hatcher as well) and what shocked, but pleasantly so, to hear that the two of you would be in this new show, Desperate Housewives. And it sounded like it would be a hit! Now why couldn't you have been a good little girl and been so grateful that someone in Hollywood would hire you? And to play a femme fatale at your age? How many actresses would give their right arm for that part? Yes, dear, we all know Marc Cherry is a little snip, but he rescued you from oblivion. Show a little gratitude, girlfriend!

Politico Pablo

Some of these network producers must be the very embodyment of Satan incarnated on Earth.

Ms_Tell

Nicolette is a first rate see-ewe-en-tee, further proved by actually putting this out there about Eva. She can rot, I am glad her inner ugly has been so well exposed, but sorry it hurts Eva.

Texas-Writer

Sounds like Sheridan is broke and desperate to win a few bucks off of anyone she can make stuff up about. Hollywood should run like the wind away from her.

Lucius Fieldon

I think that every time I see men fawning over women that look like teenage boys. But I think this is all about Nicollette Sheridan trying to be relevant. She needs to go om tour with Charlie Sheen and call it The Biggest Loser Tour.

WonderWomanL

Who is the person announcing,commenting on TMZ? His comments crack me up more than the rest of the staff and they always crack me up.
Love TMZ
Thanks

M.C.BARRY B.

He must be smoking crack,Her mom lives in my neighborhood..I've seen her a few times.If you wouldn't try to hit that then you're gay.

barloot

Finally someone said it. Eva longoria looks wack. Parker can and I say does get more p uss any and everywhere