Danielle Staub

I'm A STRIPPER Now

5/17/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that she's no longer a "Real Housewife of NJ" ... Danielle Staub has picked up a new career as a fully nude, reconstructed, 48-year-old STRIPPER ... and for better or worse, we've got the photos to prove it.

0516_Danielle_Staub_launch_ex_6

TMZ has learned ... Staub recently signed a 3-year deal with the people at Scores Gentleman's Club in NY -- in which Danielle agreed to do one live appearance and occasionally appear on ScoresLive.com.

Of course, Staub is no stranger to public nudity -- who can forget her infamous sex tape ... in which Danielle erotically advises her partner about the perils of downing an onion and cheese bagel ... and some broccoli ... right before boom boom time.

Hot.

Nikkcolle

Psycho paranoid d*uche bag

Tammy

can u say?....G.A.R.B.A.G.E!!!!!!

angie

ummm ew...some people just can't let go of their 15 minutes

Danyale

Uh, yuck.

Cleveland Gal

She is a perfect example of a celebrity with no talent does-takes her clothes off to get people to notice them, too bad it makes them look pathetic. Feel sorry for her.

leeanne

This is how I imagine Howard Stern to look in serious drag................shivers.......

Strunz28

This is just sad...how does someone fall so fast?

Dawn

Yucky!!!!!!!!

CrisDizzle

Must be a slow news today there in 'Thirty Mile Zone' Land. *smh*

Susan

I just lost my breakfast.

Michelle

I Heart NKOTB!!! 4 hours ago
She looks better at 48 than 99% of TMZ younger staffers and readers. Yes, that includes me! lol But if you look at her face, she actually looks kinda sad. I wonder whats going through her head.
********************************************************

Speak for yourself! Most women take care of themselves. She's skinny big whoop, It by no means makes her attractive. She looks like the GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS. Im sure he would in win in a who'd you rather poll. C'mon TMZ do a side by side pic of the Grinch and this old dryed up wench and he'd kick her butt!

jjgg5

She should just go ahead and apply for social security disability income.

WelchDave

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360... and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, MadCent.com

Durp

I don't often say this about a girl dancing on a pole but I am fully disgusted.

soulflower

Wow! What a selfish b*tch. She needs to hang up the G-string,and raise her daughters.