Lindsay Lohan

I'm Being STALKED!!!

5/16/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan claims she has footage and text messages proving she's being stalked by a person who has been "threatening to kill" her  ... and she's now going to the cops for help.

0516-lindsay-stalker-exd-2
Lilo went on Twitter today and posted a photo of the man allegedly posing the threat -- saying, "This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me- while he is TRESPASSING! I'm actually scared now."

She continued, "all my fans, my supporters, please stand by me. g-d bless xxL."

We're told LiLo believes the man has been obsessed with her for nearly 4 years ... frequently dropping by her home and leaving weird gifts for the actress.  We're also told he's been sending her "insane" text messages for the past few years.

Sources tell us Lindsay does not know the identity of the alleged stalker -- but she wants the cops to help keep the mystery man away ASAP.

walax

Watch out behind you!

ilovegossip

Nobody else thought "john smith" as soon as they saw a picture of someone "stalking" Lindsay???

Nicole

For EVERYONE who thinks that Lindsay is lying about this

Here are two tweets about this stalker from JULY 2009

416. @scientist777 he has threatened me before and IS a free mason 09 July 2009 10:19:27 via web

430. @davidjpchilton leave me alone !!!!!!! 08 July 2009 11:15:09 via web

john smith

We need to see a picture of him better than that, what race is he?

terry

Hey Nicole...just another publicity stunt...Lets hope he takes her out then you..I would love to read both of your obits.

magmax

Enough already. It's time to lock her up for life. It's better for her, better for society, better for the stalker and would greatly reduce her constant burdensome drain on law enforcement, the court system, and the county jails. Better yet, 10 years in the electric chair.

Pony Princess

Hey john smith,
do you have dark hair, wear sunglasses, are overweight, wear button down shirts with a white tee under it? Have you been near the Chateau Marmont or Lindsay's house?????
Please say it isn't you.

mannequin

A psych evaluation is in order. Lohan has been sufficiently fried and pickled now.

Grandma Cracker

If anybody is missing a deep end, check with Lindsay because she has just gone off of it!

Nicole

terry less than a minute ago

-------------------------
Look at that guy's tweets. It is like he lives in another world and the tweets i posted were Lindsay first made reference to him was from 2009.

john smith

gossip, I have short blonde hair and am German/Irish/English I'm ten percent body fat and ripped...

dimes

There is nothing to suggest that the man in the photograph is the person whom Lohan claims is stalking her. You'd think with all of the contact she's had with law enforcement over the past four years she'd have requested protection. Instead, she hangs out in bars and clubs where anyone -except, apparently, this 'stalker' - can get access to her.

She may well have some nutcase contacting her, but her method of handling the situation leaves a lot to be desired.

hezzer19

Nicole about a minute ago
For EVERYONE who thinks that Lindsay is lying about this

Here are two tweets about this stalker from JULY 2009

430. @davidjpchilton leave me alone !!!!!!! 08 July 2009 11:15:09 via web
-----
OMG LMAO

Thank you Nicole. You just proved everyone's point.

Nicole

magmax 3 minutes ago

Better yet, 10 years in the electric chair.

---------------------------
YOU ARE DISGUSTING TO EVEN NONCHALANTLY REFER TO THAT

penny

It's just Michael Lohan trying to get some dirt to sell a story.