'Housewives' Teresa vs. Melissa

Who'd You Rather?

5/17/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With Danielle Staub off the show and stripping, table flipper extraordinaire Teresa Giudice's new enemy on "Real Housewives of New Jersey" is her real life sister-in-law -- and new cast member --  Melissa Gorga.

0517_rather
Question is ...

lahlah

White trash. A picture perfect example. Money don't buy ya class Louann!

T's brother needs to man up and drop a set - what a ***** - and his wife looks like she just fell off the pole. And that sister of hers - talk about pot stirrers - I have never seen such classless outbursts - but, it is New Jersey.

VAA.

Not that i think Teresa is pretty but I like her much better! Melissa if trash! She is just jealous that Teresa had the show and probably manipulated her way on it. Now she is just trying to act like she is better than everyone when in reality, she is just a manipulative bitch. She is the one who has caused the problems between everyone, and her sisters are fame whores too. They have absolutely no class and need get disappear!

megan

On the runway show which was the second show..Melissa mentioned to kathy " when people blow up and start yelling like that, you know their wrong" So with her saying that , she should know that her husband was wrong for blowing up at Theresa during the baptism party & that he should apologize to Theresa. But they keep blaming that it was Theresa who ruined the baptism. If her bro just said thanks & let it go for the night whatever he was feeling inside, the party would not have been messed up.

So I say it's Theresa's brother who ruined his own sons baptism party & needs to apologize to his sister! Also, who cares if Theresa's husband didn't make it to the baptism! he's just an in-law. At least his blood sister was there. How I see it..Melissa & Joey are starting all the trouble ..making an issue out of things that are really not a big deal @ all. So it's obvious they are the ones filled with jealousy and issues.

Theresa looks like she's got a lot on her mind, stressed. Its sad. She's obviously hurt with the family issues. I'm TEAM TERESA!

terri

Melissa is total trash her husband Joe is a total dope. He is
one nasty individual how the hell can he live calling his sister
garbage right in front of her child who is his goddaughter. Total waste of a human being. He is the most hateful human being trashing his sister his father definite should stop drinking.

terri

Melissa is total trash her husband Joe is a total dope. He is
one nasty individual how the hell can he live calling his sister

Julia

Melissa is a troublemaker and jealous vicious biatch!!! Teresa, control your emotions and know that Melissa is the evil one, and your bro - well what can I say immature and easily manipulated by his wife. What a shame, such a hot guy and such an idiot bird brain

Chris

The one on the left looks like a tranny.

tina

Wow, Teresa has some pretty ugly girls, they look like big mouth bass !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those eyes are big and ugly.

Mishel

I don't know these people, but from what i see the family is having issues, like so many do, as far as Theresa, give her family a break this economy messed with everyone, Her sister in law, seems to be trying very hard to be the center of attention, it's too much, and she seems so rehearsed, I can't imagine my younger brother and his wife talking about me so negatively on Television, not a good brother, they want to be theresa and Joe Guidice so much, it's back firing,if they keep it up they'll be in social Siberia.

marie

Theresa is very ugly indeed, but her lack of good looks pail in comparison to her lack of intelligence. I'm shocked the Manzo's claim her as friends when they try to correct her or guide her in the correct direction and she can't get it. She is way too violent and just trashy. She is a disgrace to Jersey. She denies all their financial problems and still spends money.

mary

I was team Teresa, however I have changed my mind. I have never seen Melissa out of control like Teresa. I think Teresa is jealous of Melissa because Teresa wanted to be number one on the show. Melissa and her husband have nothing to be jealous of when it comes to Teresa and her husband, they are broke!!!!

Jackie

Teresa is jealous of Melissa. She copied her entire house off of her. You can tell by here http://kellylogandesign.com/2011/08/02/homes-of-the-real-housewives-melissa-gorgas-french-chateau/

paola

Melissa Gorga is a stupid redneck bitch who is tone deaf and has nothing going for her

gerry

Melissa. As for danielle being off the show, all those other women are old whores. Stupid, idiots, slow minded, violent, conflicted, manipulative, etc. They bore me. Idiocy bores me. Danielle was gorgeous. Period. Enjoyed watching her till they finally railroaded her off the show. Pulling her hair calling her bitch, whore, crazy, joke, etc was how people like that mafia family act. All their histrionics were embarrassing. The men were suspicious mobster types who showed no love for their wives. They are all in jail for something. Who are they, the kingpins or something. It is so so stupid and I refuse to watch anymore. It was a travesty. I never saw Danielle act like she was going to go after anyone but that stupid Teresa did. She is a retard. Not worth the time. These people need to keep their stupid hands off people and I never saw Danielle even remotely come at anyone like they were doing. They are lunatics. It is ridiculous how mindless they are and they dont even realize.

gerry

Melissa. As for danielle being off the show, all those other women are old whores. Stupid, idiots, slow minded, violent, conflicted, manipulative, etc. They bore me. Idiocy bores me. Danielle was gorgeous. Period. Enjoyed watching her till they finally railroaded her off the show. Pulling her hair calling her bitch, whore, crazy, joke, etc was how people like that mafia family act. All their histrionics were embarrassing. The men were suspicious mobster types who showed no love for their wives. They are all in jail for something. Who are they, the kingpins or something. It is so so stupid and I refuse to watch anymore. It was a travesty. I never saw Danielle act like she was going to go after anyone but that stupid Teresa did. She is a retard. Not worth the time. These people need to keep their stupid hands off people and I never saw Danielle even remotely come at anyone like they were doing. They are lunatics. It is ridiculous.