Timberlake Taping

New 'Box' Skit for SNL

5/19/2011 3:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake has an early Memorial Day gift for SNL fans -- his d**k in a box ... and TMZ has learned he's bringing back his famous chin-strap sportin' alter-ego for a new skit this weekend.

0519_dick_in_a_box_ex
Timberlake and Andy Samberg were wearing their sunglasses and cheesy '90s suits in front of an apartment building in NYC ... along with an SNL film crew. Susan Sarandon was also on the set.

Of course, Timberlake is set to host the show this weekend ... and Lady Gaga is the musical guest ... though our sources didn't see Gaga with the rest of the boys during today's shoot.

groovypet2

oh yea Gaga is no lady shes nasty, cant dance and all her symbols and signs are ridiculous. she has it rite being queen monster. and she left her mullet bf. aawwww im sure there is a guy in hot pants somewhere waiting.

dube blu

gaga or caca is at her 15 minutes & it couldn't be sooner.shes all gimmick now and america is over it. omly gays and teenage girls bought it in the 1st place.america thinks shes a joke just as much as the jersey shore kids.just looking at her makes me itch.she reminds me of taint stank.

Fidel's niece

"D*ck in A Box" is a classic!

"Mother Lover" video is also funny...
Timberlake, Andy Samberg,
Susan Sarandon and Patricia Clarkson.

www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live-/...motherlover/1099497

Colleen

ahaha i love how the article said she wasn't spotted with the OTHER boys... ininuating she's a man!! lmao she's ugly as heck and 90% of the time SHE looks like a HE, so right on TMZ, right on!! ahaha

Politico Pablo

Guess it's just a coincidence her new album is about to be released, and she appearing on SNL. Ratings should be hugh!

Dan

His next skit will probably be a d### in his a##

Leader of the ignorant masses

I do not care what anyone says Timberlake is funny on SNL. Never really followed him or anything but he has some of the funniest sketches on that show in a long time.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Slow news day eh?

duhwinner

ha, it is so freaking funny because some guys actually think that thing is the greatest gift to women...lol

CoolKid

Considering he has no actual talent and people (gays/women) are tired of his crappy music and even crappier movies.. I guess this is all he has left. Doing SNL skits.. SNL is one of the worst most overrated shows in the history of television and now it's catering to Waterhole a has been.

lonleyisland

Lame. This has been already filmed over a month ago. OLD NEWS GUYS! Someone lied to you at TMZ. The finished video is on Youtube for over a month now on the offical SNL Lonley Island page. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM

stuckincali

NEW???? it's THREE YEARS old...

TexasAnn

I thought the word started with a "C". The vowel in the middle has the same sound so it flows better. Other than that, it embarrasses me.

suz

I can't wait to see it! and Lady Gaga, too!! I rarely watch SNL except to see who the musical guest is...love ya, TMZ!

cindy

Does anyone else fine the use of the word "D**K offensive. I am pretty sure many other substitute words for parts of the anatomy
( sexual parts) would have been spelled as I have done above with symbols. Or with a blank. But since it is a man's name or what men call IT, it is not. I find it offensive and crude. I am no prude, but neither am I a slut in a bar. PLEASE...let's have a little sensitivity to others. This headline is prominently placed on many web sights that whole families are looking at.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2