Creditor's Claim: Michael Jackson Gave Me Herpes

5/20/2011 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two bizarre creditors' claims were just filed in the Michael Jackson Estate case by a woman who claims Michael gave her an STD in the late '70s and it ruined her life.

0520_micheal_jackson_ex_tmz_doc

Shellie Smith claims, "In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent.  Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips.  He was my only partner."

Smith continues, "At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease."

But she also filed a second claim with different facts, stating she began having sex with Michael in 1977 and was diagnosed with herpes simplex.  In this claim, Smith says, "[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me."

Smith is asking the Estate for $10 million.

Good luck ...  For starters, the statute of limitations ran out decades ago, the deadline for filing a creditor's claim has long expired, and the claim sounds, well ...

Oh, and this isn't Smith's first crazy claim -- in January 2010, she filed one saying she and Michael were secretly married and she was entitled to spousal support. That claim was rejected.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

awesome

Scott

Hey Unwell how is the proxy server using coward today?

D-INCARNATION

So it was him and he's still alive..........

Rusty Schackelford

Note to all that might want to run a scam like this is, don`t wait till another story comes out about someone famous giving someone herpies and think that it would be a quick pay day to claim that wacko jacko give it to you over 30 years ago......IT WON'T WORK!!!!

ocgirl

Umm. did she get this idea from a recent law suit?

I doubt she even met Michael.

.:Loki4Ever:.

WHAT?!! She is INSANE!!! Just take your damn valtrex every day and you wouldn't have a single problem!

Majestik

Is she related to the last nutcase that went after Micheal's Estate. How about a rebuttal from Debbie Rowe and Lisa Marie Presley, didn't they have sex with Mikey? coughcough.

LC4Michael

Whatever. This lawsuit will be shorted lived just like her first one. Someone obvisously needs some serious help. Kind of sad when you think about it. Hope someone does help her.

..EW..

I feel so sorry for Michael Jackson's kids. For the rest of their lives they will see non-sense lawsuits against their dad...

Sunshine

That's a boldface lie,he never touched a woman.

Sincerity

LMAO!!! This is the funniest thing I've heard, today! The time to file this lawsuit has "come and gone" and why wait until the man is "dead & buried" to file it? Michael Jackson was very active during the 1970's & 80's. That would have been an "ideal" period to collect, if this claim was at all valid. Times are hard and people will do "anything" hoping that someone will pay them to go the h.e.l.l away!!! Good luck with that one!!!

Muppet

I have a suggestion for the lady...GET A JOB!!!!!!!

Pearl Jr

Who put MJ death hoax music on Oprah farewell promo?? http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBCorn WTF?? DVD-"Alive!" Is Michael Jackson Really Dead

Learn about the death hoax: www.MichaelJacksonINsider.com

Muppet

What I want to know is why people like this are not charged when they file lawsuits like this? When the courts know they are lying, should they not be charged with fraud???
I wish lawyer friday was still on!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments