Creditor's Claim: Michael Jackson Gave Me Herpes

5/20/2011 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two bizarre creditors' claims were just filed in the Michael Jackson Estate case by a woman who claims Michael gave her an STD in the late '70s and it ruined her life.

0520_micheal_jackson_ex_tmz_doc

Shellie Smith claims, "In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent.  Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips.  He was my only partner."

Smith continues, "At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease."

But she also filed a second claim with different facts, stating she began having sex with Michael in 1977 and was diagnosed with herpes simplex.  In this claim, Smith says, "[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me."

Smith is asking the Estate for $10 million.

Good luck ...  For starters, the statute of limitations ran out decades ago, the deadline for filing a creditor's claim has long expired, and the claim sounds, well ...

Oh, and this isn't Smith's first crazy claim -- in January 2010, she filed one saying she and Michael were secretly married and she was entitled to spousal support. That claim was rejected.

Louis

God bless the innocent king of pop!

Louis

Anyone is calls MJ a pedophile is in actuallity a pedophile. God bless the innocent King of pop!

jase

lies we all know Michael did not like women

sickofit

What is the reason behind TMZ wasting space with this story from someone already proven a looney?

MoonDust

I seriously doubt that MJ even liked women...I think he was asexual. Anyways, is this the famous HERPES lawsuit we've been hearing about or is this a new HERPES suit.

Momma Moore

I think everyone needs to get off Michaels balls now. Let him rest and quit comin up with more buul**** each day to accuse him of. Damn people get over it. Think about his children for once. ****

Britney

lanie, you have no idea what Michael's perference was since he never would have never met you. Stop repeating what the media and come up with your own known facts.

Ken

Amazing it has taken 2 years for her to try to cash in after his demise. ... Yet, she claims she has sex with him 34 fricking years ago. ...

kuja

come on... this is just to earn money... this i all lies. "BURN ALL THE TRABLOIDS" AND SHUT UP OhWell he have done nothing to you and was not a pedophile. SHUT UP.

Juju

Unless the creditor was 13 and had a penis, I find this unlikely.

Roz

I think chick is making this **** up. If you got herpes back in the day in the 70's dont you you would have took he to court then. But now chick wants money now when the man is dead. what a joke people are scam artist. **** she going to wait this long to say something. Bitch go to clinic and get meds for that.

Juju

Michael's first love...

the real diva

she's out for her 15 min of fame and to make a few quick bucks. get a life woman.

SusanCoyote

She is lying! MJ would never have sex with a woman.