Creditor's Claim: Michael Jackson Gave Me Herpes

5/20/2011 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two bizarre creditors' claims were just filed in the Michael Jackson Estate case by a woman who claims Michael gave her an STD in the late '70s and it ruined her life.

0520_micheal_jackson_ex_tmz_doc

Shellie Smith claims, "In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent.  Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips.  He was my only partner."

Smith continues, "At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease."

But she also filed a second claim with different facts, stating she began having sex with Michael in 1977 and was diagnosed with herpes simplex.  In this claim, Smith says, "[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me."

Smith is asking the Estate for $10 million.

Good luck ...  For starters, the statute of limitations ran out decades ago, the deadline for filing a creditor's claim has long expired, and the claim sounds, well ...

Oh, and this isn't Smith's first crazy claim -- in January 2010, she filed one saying she and Michael were secretly married and she was entitled to spousal support. That claim was rejected.

mj is the sexiest man ever

This hoe is crazy, rofl.

Juju

Here's an interview with one of the kids MJ paid off.

mddiva35

What's the point of you all putting this sh*t on your site?

gayforliztaylor

wacko jacko dressed up for liz taylor and the transexuals

Barb.A.

So which is it 1977 ?? or 1979 ?? I am sorry I know this person might need medical help but in all honesty it made me chuckle.

HBshoes

This is all such nuttiness. Michael did not have or give that to her. I hope Howard Mann files for damages to the Jackson family for all this silliness because these liars should not be able to get away with fradulant claims that hurt the family.

Leo V.

oh lord, we know this aint true. lmao

Bill Leslie

I'm thinking Ms Shellie Smith is going to have some work to do to convince a jury that she's a young white boy if she's going to claim sex with Michael Jackson.

Scott

So now Greg aka Unwell takes to cloning.....proxy server using coward leave Mimi alone loser.....

Peace.

Scott

Not that this yawnnnnnnnn story requires a real comment but hey when in Rome......

What exactly did the coroners report say?

Yeah that's what I thought nothing about herpes and yes they do take blood and yes they do check his body so yawnnnnnnnn have fun trolls fishing season is over for this board.

Peace

Maximus

Look on the bright side. This could be the first confirmed case of MJ having had sex with a woman.

Holly