Lampanelli

Watch Me Piss Off Evil Westboro Church!!

5/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Lampanelli has put the evil Westboro Baptist Church into one hell of a pickle -- they wanna protest her show tonight ... but for every hate-monger who shows up, she's gonna donate $1,000 to a pro-gay charity.

0520_lisa_lampanelli_exd
Lisa is performing in Topeka, Kansas -- home of the evil church -- and when she got word that members of the church were planning to protest her show -- because she is such an outspoken supporter of gay rights -- Lisa hatched a plan.

She's going to donate $1,000 for every protestor that shows up ... to the Gay Men's Health Crisis -- the nation's oldest HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care services provider.

Lisa tells TMZ, "It's gonna be hilarious to write out the checks to the GMHC and have them send thank you notes to the WBC for their 'generous contributions.'"

"I'd love to see their inbred faces when they open those thank you notes! Hopefully their jaws will drop so fast that their three remaining teeth and cro-magnon foreheads will plummet to the floor."

Parsley Victorious

This is the most amazing thing I've seen all day. Awesome!

Bulldog Mom

Your awesome Lisa !! & The funniest ..can't wait to see your show again.

lisamorunning

I dislike her as much as I dilke the Westboro group. She's not funny and they aren't either. They both are disgusting!

Teresa

Good Job Lisa!!!!!

HM

Excellent idea and a perfect reaction to intolerance. Bravo!

Amanda

I think this is AWESOME!! I am a kansas girl and it makes me sick that they come from my state! Not all of us feel they way they do and it gives us a bad name.....I hope she really sticks it to them! Good luck Lisa!

Superman

Yeah, right. Let's see her pay-up when 1,000 of them or 10,000 of them show up. I doubt she would pay if 100 of them showed-up. She's all talk.

ThinkingWoman

The congregation is comprised primarily of members of one family. They drive to their locations, they do not fly. They "earn" a lot of their funds through lawsuits. Many of them are lawyers.

This group regularly protests military funerals where they display evil, ugly signs thanking God for 9-11, IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices), etc. They are truly an evil group of hate mongers who hide behind the laws of the United States while villifying those courageous enough to fight and die to preserve those same rights.

They are beneath contempt.

Kudos to Lisa.

Spot

If she donated thousand for each point all of them scored on an IQ test it would only cost her about 15 cents!

Warren

I love it! Thanks Lisa. I think we should all do it.

themillieblog

She finally says something that I like!!

Val

HAHAHAHAHA, AWESOME! Great idea! I wanna know how this one turns out.

wtf

and you just gave WBC even MORE publicity.

good job.

moran.

Crisponella

OMG Billy Mays is behind her...

Tyrion Frost