Live from New York ... Lady Gaga Is NOT a Diva!

5/23/2011 6:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

She sang, she danced, she got in a 3 way with Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg, but one thing we're told Lady Gaga didn't do on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend ... act like a diva.

0523_lady_gaga_EX_Getty-01

Believe it or not, a source connected to the show tells us Gaga was very down to Earth from the second she arrived to the set to prep for the show.

We're told Gaga personally greeted everyone on the staff she worked with last year with a kiss ... hung out before and after rehearsals ... and even ate her lunch sitting on the floor while chatting up the crew.

Maybe she really was born this way.

Santos25

Lady GaGa is just amazing!!! She has so much talent and heart. She writes all of her music and has written many songs for other artist. People that judge her on supporting gays and such and just homophobes and don't like gays(I feel sorry for you) and people that don't like her music(most never even heard a song).

Say what you want, I know her and there is not a nicer person in the industry and a more talented one.

pluv

I don't like her music or her ridiculous persona but I have to say, she was really funny and relaxed on SNL. She did an awsome job.

josh

I saw SNL and I thought it was rather lame. SNL's writers are not funny anymore and it has turned way too political. The follow up to **** in a box was a huge let down

Majestik

LMFAO, sorry if this has already been posted. I notice all over TMZ's front page you guys are getting "BIG BUCKS" to promote her new album, how convenient that you come up with a story like this.

BTW, I love GaGa. Her first album was amazing, the second so far, I only like one song to date. She's outdoing Marilyn Manson with the shock entertainment, good for her.

Also love the fact that person specializing in family trees says Gaga is 9th cousin once removed to Madonna LOL.

raven

I watched the snl show and was very impressed with Lady Gaga
and J. T.

It was a good show.

Canadasux

GaGa looks like she got a nose job, because she used to really have a schozzola.

Marie

I knew Lady Gaga was a nice girl. She is very talented but her stage outfits are way too ridiculous and people do not take her art seriously because of the way she always dresses like a mad woman.

tony

That's my Momma Monster!

Fat hand puppet

I guess I'm not alone when I heard about "Katy Perry's" contract riders for her upcomming tour and thought Katy was a Diva. Katy perry really turned me off.

Make it stop

malcontent

I persaonally am not the biggest fan of Gaga. I think she's has talent. When she sings and plays piano her talent is best displayed so I'm confused by the need for her to go the shock value route. All her more dance pop music is not that great, but when she actually sings and plays piano, I can see the talent. I just wish she didn't do the whole weird a** bit to get the attention. Either way, it's nice to hear that she doesn't have an over inflated ego.

fastdriver

The more I see Lady Gaga on talk shows, the more I like her! I think the ONLY reason she "appears" to be outrageous is to get you to pay attention to her messages in her songs! I think she is probably VERY intelligent AND very down to earth!

john johnson

so... madonna jr. is not a diva??? b-u-I-I-$-h-l-T!

Canadian

I checked her in to a hotel once... and yes ppl she is a diva

Tyrion Frost

'How is she talented? Does she play an instrument??? Does she sing w/out assistance??? Her outfits are a disgrace! She sounds like nails on a chalk board combined with cats in heat. Can't stand to look at her and really can't stand her music'

Uh dumb ass, yes, she is talented, and yes she plays an instrument -- she's played the piano since she was four -- and finally, yes, she is an amazing singer and has proven this live MANY times.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments