Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez -- The Shirtless Pic

5/24/2011 4:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Showing off his shirtless torso, 17-year-old Justin Bieber basked in the Hawaiian sun with his older girlfriend Selena Gomez on Tuesday.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Justin better use protection ... on his fair skin.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RealityBites

Poor kid, he has the body of a 10 year old.....hopefully he'll hit puberty soon LOL

James

Justin is one lucky dude.

Kenneth

And I thought you had photos of Selena shirtless. You guys. Such a tease.

Bearcat34

Nice Elton John glasses. I guess birds of a feather still flock together. She seems to be a good cover-up for the time being though. I can hardly wait until he's 18 and some drunk beats the tar out of this arrogant, no talent, rude punk.

Miss Mary

This kid's gotta go.

mousetrap

You can tell he is still young because he still has the bird chest of a teenager or young adult. Once he gets older he'll start filling out. It usually starts to happen around 18-22, unless you are a fat one who eats a lot of excess calories, then you have a fat chest already.

I am Spartacus

Selena is looking hot, too bad she's dating a kid with the body of a 10 year old. Apparently Justin has never heard of a weight room.

mannequin

@mouse trap
keeheehee. "birdchest". I've never heard that terminology but how appropriate!
Oh well, he'll grow up and get fat.

SURFCOWBOY

Im not hating on little Biebe Miester but wow, his body is indeed of a 8 yr old! Its actually kinda gross, no wonder all his fans are children that range from 2yrs old to 10 yrs old!

pat

My question is why are they even vacationing together? She is moving way to fast he will dumped her in no time,

b.mclane

Geez People.......get a life. You are bashing a 17 year old kid (who happens to be a multi-platinum,award winning recording artist and already has made mo money than all you haters combined will ever dream of making).......but the sick thing is you are critiqueing his physic?? He's bloody 17 years old!! What are you a bunch of teenage Japanese girls?? Move on ...Nothing to see here.Just two teens playing at love.....move on. No need for your comments........move on.

Bearcat34

Sorry Mousetrap, but I've never seen a 17 year old look that puney and skinny. I'm not knocking you're statement, maybe he's a late bloomer, but he looks malnourished or like he's been on riddelin. On another note, I caught my 4 year old nephew singing that stupid baby song, and I asked him if he like Bieber. He said no. I laughed and thought it was cute, because even he knew that it was gay to like Justin Bieber.

pulpz

fact of the matter is, he sings, chicks dig him, he's got plenty of cash, his youthfulness & access to do a lot of things the majority of people would love to be a part of.

Does his music suck...in my opinion it does, but hey the dude could be an alright guy I guess...dunno I don't know him

I say, good for him...drain the fame & loot well dry...then laugh all the way to the bank!

Carl

I'm still convinced this is a fake relationship designed to increase press for both of them and quite possibly to cover up the fact that Justin is gay. They seem to go out of their way to play up to the camera. Remember when Michael Jackson was married to Lisa Marie Presley? This is very similar.

Ivan

I bet Selena bench presses more than the kid on the left

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments