« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger: I'll Donate $1 Mil If No One Asks About ...

5/24/2011 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods is about to begin a news conference for the AT&T National golf tourney in Philadelphia ... and just twittered that he would donate $1 MILLION to charity if nobody asks about his injured leg.

0524_tiger_woods_BN_Getty_01

Tiger wrote, "Almost press conference time. I'll donate one million dollars to [The Tiger Woods Foundation] if no one asks me about the leg."

Of course, it's almost an impossible challenge because Woods withdrew from the Players Championship tournament earlier this month -- citing an injury to his left leg.

8:26 AM: FIRST QUESTION -- "HOW ARE YOU FEELING, HOW'S YOUR HEALTH?"

GAME OVER?

UPDATE: Seems like Tiger is going to cough up the cash anyway -- he just tweeted, "Bet was over after first question but of course I'm going to give the money to the TWFoundation."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jackie

Foundation OF whores and cheaters. that's tiger wood. WAT AN ASS?!

BoilingBleach

Tiger Woods saying that he would donate $1 Million dollars to the Tiger Woods Foundation is exactly like saying that I will transfer money from by savings account to my checking account. Either way, he isn't losing one red cent. Tiger Woods is such a G.D. phony it's not even funny.

Oh yeah, he never actually had "sex addiction" either. He got caught boffing a bunch of average looking women and needed an excuse to try to keep Elin from divorcing him.

tony gee

Maybe, he is the generous giver in the herpes saga! I am quite sure it is more than just the leg. It can only lead to std's.

So, let's not go there! he says

dreamon

LOL. Another black guy who's done Lisa Lampanelli and learned!

FredMcGriff

ZzZzZz...

tony gee

It seems like the common threat nowadays, "Now, now, I will donatebig bucks to charity if do (insert your own situation).

TJB

Tiger-Can they ask about your bulging DIXX??? Oh Wait-the golf channel girl already referenced that last year..

Mikey

He should never have given up his whores, he's now lost his golf powers.

smashley

EFF this douche. nobody cares.

Superman

Gee, that's so wonderful of him to try to donate to his own charity (a charity that builds "learning centers")...it just shows what a kind heart he has....NOT.

anonymous_cool

I am Tiger Woods' biggest fan. I wish I could be a ladies man like him.

Tiger Woods is my hero.

2cents

I'm more concerned about his eyes. See how they are yellow? Bloodshot too, but it's the yellow that is worrisome. Hope he gets his liver checked.

??

So he is going to make a 1 million dollar tax deduction to his own charity. Must not be any other charities out there needing help right now. Tiger Woods is so over can't wait until ESPN drops its Tiger tracker from its Golf page, but then who would save the game?????????????????? So sick of this loser and the world thinking he is Golfs savior. If he is maybe it doesn't deserve to be saved!

Cujeaux

What an ingenious PR move to make more excuses for his sh*tty play since he has to discontinue the HGH use. Just wait, he's going to be walking in Lance Armstrong's shoes very soon.

Why not donate to a charity where the funds can be traced? Maybe it's because those funds don't exist. He was so tight with his whores I can't imagine him dropping that kind of money now that he's got no new income or sponsors. Go away sad clown face!

azlee

puhp, you are such a grouch :-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments