Abigail Breslin

Raking in $39,000 A DAY for New Flick

5/26/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

15-year-old "Little Miss Sunshine" star Abigail Breslin earned $275,000 in ONE WEEK back in March -- just for shooting a few scenes for the upcoming flick "New Year's Eve" ... TMZ has learned.

0524_breslin_EX_TMZ_01

That's $39,285 PER DAY -- and that's just her baseline salary!!

According to the actress' minor contract, filed last week in L.A. County Superior Court, Abigail stands to earn ANOTHER $100K if domestic box office receipts for "NYE" exceed $150 mil.

And there's more ... If for some reason Abby has to shoot additional scenes in post-production, she'll earn an additional $39,285 per day for her troubles ... on top of everything else.

Once again, she's FIFTEEN. Hate your life yet?

richard_nixon69

she is an actress big deal...how about how much she spends on drugs a day

janet

Jeez Harvey, How is this celebrity justice or an exclusive? You are that hard up for stories? I'm sure everyone hates their life now.

Harvey needs to keep promoting the TMZ bus tour...ultimate joke. This has been around since the '30's. Hey at $60....00 per seat, you get the see how 'sources' say this person lives here.

LittleJoe

Hollywood = Drug addicts breeding maschine

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Sic her MightyMad!

Janet -
People that come out here to Hollywood, would have more fun on a TMZ tour because it's based on fun & not the irritating crap on regular tours. I had to go on one of those years ago when a bunch of relatives came out to visit. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to jump in front of the bus just to take me out of my misery. I work for a huge entertainment studio I would always recommend Harvey's tour. What I don't get is why you come on the websites if Harvey's stuff irritates you? Okay, now to Breslin. I see brats and untalented people (jersey shore, etc.) who are demanding, unprofessional, have obnoxious people around them, i could go on & on. And this is based on info I have dealt with for over 25 years. I have been a Talent Coordinator, I have worked on 9 Academy Awards shows with a varied asst. of people, including Gregory Peck (I was 20 on that assignment) and Ms. Breslin falls into the nice catagory. She should be making more than the idiots on reality tv, because she works at her craft and doesn't sit around getting wasted, punching people, Swearing at everybody, getting a spray tan, etc. She's a good kid in a tough business and has the respect of all age groups. This Website is for people interested in different people. if you are not one of them, DON'T READ IT AND THEN COMPLAIN! It's like the TV Stuff for everyone, but if you don't like it, turn the channel!

TRUTH

Good grief ...shakes head at the drug comments, wth?
This girl is so talented, truly talented, she has some serious acting chops and will eventually, in my humble opinion garner an Oscar or two in her career...
Drugs? Are YOU high? This wholesome talented girl and drugs? Unless you guys were being sarcastic, then you guys are moronic.
I cannot fathom why this young girl would ever receive any negative comments, unless she was a spoiled brat which she is anything but. Just a good wholesome girl with talent.

Superman

It's pretty ridiculous to be paying a kid that much. I, for one, would rather see new people in movies anyways, instead of recycling actors over and over and over. Although, I really didn't know who she was until I clicked the "Zombie paycheck" link, but according to IMDB, she will have 28 acting roles in 10 years.

And to the guy above, LyingHo and the other child actors were probably "good kids" also when they got in the hollyweird biz...they usually don't STAY "good" for long when they're making millions as a child. Just wait until she starts driving and old enough to drink, I bet her DUIs will be rolling in just like LyingHo.

SallyChi

It's still not Jaden Smith money.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

She's a great actress along with Jodelle Ferland. Both have amazing talent and would do much better as "Carrie" than LL.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

LB

@Superman

Maybe people get tired of seeing you at your job over and over. Why don't they replace you? It's her job, idiot.

Slopo

Who is she and why is she worth this much? Does she poop out gold eggs?

Superman

MightyMad 47 minutes ago

Plenty of child actor don't go bat-sh*t crazy when they get old - Kurt Russells was a child actor... so was Jodie Foster. And how about those Harry Potters kids? Hear any scandal from them lately?

Let's face it: this has more to do with how your family is and how they raise you then it has to do with the entertainment
business.

-----------------------------

Kurt Russell is from a different time. I bet he didn't make his first million dollars until he was in his late 20s. And Jodie Foster IS bat-sh*t crazy. Neither would I call good role models anyways. Rupert Grint has already been arrested for a DUI. Emma Watson dropped out of Brown U. because "other students were making fun of her." It's basically only a matter of time...they are only like 21 or 22.

I agree that the parents have a lot to do with how they are raised, but money, fame, perceived power, and perceived expectations also have a lot of influence with young impressionable minds as well.

Superman

LB 18 minutes ago

@Superman

--------------------

I don't portray characters in a movie, idiot!

mannequin

No, don't hate my life because she makes more money than I do. I just hope for her sake that she invests it wisely and makes the right decisions. And bow out gracefully when it's over.

smashley

damn... seriously tho this is what earns you fame and fortune playing pretend and dress up all day while "memorizing" lines. Kind of pathetic. shes super adorable and talented yes but they are all overpaid!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments