Maria Shriver & Bono

Positive Vibes

5/26/2011 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maria Shriver found the perfect counterbalance to all the negative in her life -- a lunch date with rock music's super do-gooder Bono.

0526_maria_bono_tmz
Maria and the U2 front man weren't hiding from cameras either ... since they chose to lunch at The Ivy -- a known paparazzi hangout.

No word on what brought Bono and Maria together -- they both back numerous charities -- but we can say that, for a change ... Maria was smiling.

Nice work, Bono.

Kiko

...and she still hasn't found what she's looking for.

LongJohn69

Well...there you go...the perfect couple... Bone-Nose and Bone-Bod.

BIGGDOG

COME ON EVERYBODY IS KISSING MARIAS ASS, REALITY SHE IS JUST A UGLY AS THE BABYS MAMA, EVERYBODY SAYING HOW GOOD LOOKING SHE IS BUT COME ON REALLY

kathy

this is to Maria, do not get a divorce at his time because you will have it all soon. due to your husband heart it will not last long. a vision over 5 years ago told me that he would die from heart failure. this shall come to past from God. shut your mouth and go sat down. your problems where always there in your life. you chose to look over them for love. it will turn out like the lord said it would.

roxy

Bono is very close with her brother Bobby they both started product red together. Thus, the hangin out with Maria.

sky

She's saying. "I know the bloom is off the rose but i'll make you Governor or Something."

lilac

Maria is 5 years older than Bono, and Bono has a lovely wife, just saying.

But I think Maria is playing games, she knows this a pap place, where she is sure to be photographed, and to make Arnold Jealous. It's like saying, "I can see other men anytime, anywhere I want, and I don't have to worry about what you think anymore.

lilac

Sky 15 hours ago

They'd make a nice couple if he wasnt married.

What a dumb ass remark, after tearing the maid into shreds, Really?

Rene

I wouldlove to have lunch with Bono!!!!!

middleagedcrazy

I am sure it was a friendly lunch, but influence counts:

Development staff rejects the Edge's development proposal.

middleagedcrazy

Just wanted to mention that news stories came out about Bono and the Edge working on a development in California -- turned down yesterday.

Using connections. The maid managed to keep her foot in the door for influence, whether monetary, immigration, bragging rights, blackmail, extortion and whatever.

And I will add this:

Regarding influence through 'gifts' -- how much was that quincaneara?

That is why the rather sad and tawdry story is so important for taxpayers. Don't think most people care what someone does in their own homes, but influence-peddling is another story . . .

Dr Reality

Arnold is a looser and Maria has been friends with Bono for a long time. I have lost faith in hollywood marriages and the whole craft over the years. For all the hoopla they are no different than any others they just make it news.Who cares anymore really. From Mel...to this and that Sheen guy I really dont care anymore.

Dave

Butt Ugly lady who is way out of her prime, WTF Bono ?!@?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3