Justin & Selena -- The Maui Make-Out Sessions

5/27/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Teen lovers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez didn't let jet skiing or parasailing get in the way of their very public displays of face sucking in Hawaii this week.

0527_Justin_Bieber_gallery_launch_splashnewsonline

Justin got frisky grabbing Selena's ass and kissing her every chance he got while on vacation in Maui.

They've come a long way since their first public peck at the Billboard Music Awards just this past Sunday.

Mike H

I'm jealous....good job JB...I'd grab her ass too if I had the chance...over 16 makes it all legal and fair game...GAME ON !!!

Kid'sMom

I guess I'm old. Money and fame ruin young people...even the best of them. It's hard to watch.

matt

When I was 16 all I wanted to do was make out with girls & when I was 17 all I wanted to do was have sex with girls. You're all a buch of hypocrites! The only difference between what we all did at that age & them, is they're on TMZ...stop hating! Why are grown ups "adults" so concerned with what some stupid kids are doing anyway? Imagine what your kids are doing & will do. HA!

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Cool Lezmo`s.

sgm

Does anyone not realize that he is underage and you are shooting pics of him groping someone. What the hell is the mother thinking except he is a paycheck for her. This is disgusting his manager needs to grow some balls and beat his ass!

JamesB

Looks fake. And it's gross.

LB

THE PARENTS TOO BUSY WORRIED ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY THEY BRINGING IN, SO THEY DON'T CARE.

makeupgurlee

Where do you all live where 17 is underage? Unless you're misinformed,17 is legal in many states. At any rate, he is Canadian so he can already drink in may places there. You all really should back off, it isn't anything most of you weren't doing at that age. Check your own kids, because if they're at or close to that age, they're doing the same thing, they just don't have a telephoto lens prying into their private lives. Besides, if you all are looking at these two to be your child or tween's role model, that's your bad, go be a role model to your own kids instead of parking them in front of the television or hooking them up to their iPods so that they aren't bothering you. Yeah, I said it!

CA Girl

We see just a couple more horny, wealthy, famous, I-don't-care-what-you-think, indiscreet, in-your-face teenagers displaying no evidence of (that ol' pesky) inconvenient discretion during their expensive Hawaiian getaway, sans any parental interference. Ah, to be a famous, popular teenage male with unlimited funds and no parents around from whom to suffer reprisals. These kids will go far........

BigBoySmith

All these people on here are like omg their just kids. There 17-18 years old. Get a life. You think your daughter or son is really going to "friends" house for a sleepover but actually they are going to get some smooch time in. Stop crying they can do what they please and they cant help they have paparazzi up there a** everywhere they go, they are expressing their feelings and a lot of you say where are the parents?? If your kid is this age and they cant kiss or date, you are a stupid reliqious worship god perfect parent.

LB

He is 17, so there is nothing wrong going on.

And thats the truth

Why is it in EVERY picture they are smooching? Seems like it is staged.

Kate Kack

He looks like a 10 year old girl - How could ANYBODY be attracted to that???? Oh Yeah, he is RICH, RICH & RICH... EWWWW IMO!

lmg

Geeeez people...Don't any of you remember young love?! I remember my first love and we could not keep our hands off each other.That did not mean we were having sex! I have not seen pictures of these two doing dope or falling down drunk. Give em a break!!!

2cool4school

Don't you remember being 17.

By the way, you get offended by 2 young adults (or almost) kissing, yet you have shows called 16 and pregnant or Teen moms and don't get offended by that...WTF

Perspective people!!!