« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mark Sanchez:

I PROMISE

I'm Not Dating Hayden P

6/3/2011 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez knew the question before we even asked it ... and he gave us a straightforward answer -- he is NOT dating Hayden Panettiere.

0603_mark_sanchez_tmz_video_exv
Not only did Sanchez assure us he and Hayden were just friends, he also said he had head coach Rex Ryan's full support for hitting up the fast food chain In-N-Out Burger with the actress last week.

In a cryptic tease ... Sanchez hinted that he would explain the REAL reason he was out with Hayden in the very near future.

We're waiting ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

thats nice..now go throw a football you moron

Laly

Did anyone hear of that site groupie site balleraddictcom?! All I can say is wow

SlowNewsDay

Guess Hayden is too old for him.

Mikey

Wonder if coach Rex Ryan ordered him to get photos of her feet.

messenger69

HOT BEEF injection ANYONE?

Jeffrey Bradley

Hmmm, with the NFL lockout, isn't he and Ryan prohibited from contacting each other? I remember last week that Jerry Jones had to get permission from the league to go to Romo's wedding because of that fact.

Marthana

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online
auctions.Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is hTtp://bit.ly/savedbig

and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit.

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of
goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do know that
I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Marthana

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online

The site that has the best deals is hTtp://bit.ly/savedbig

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of
goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do know that

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Scientific

LOL @ SlowNewsDay: Guess Hayden is too old for him.

You got that right, Mark only likes high school students!

Shread

Lousy QB and an even worse liar. I guess his thing for very very young girls is becoming a no no in the public eye. Creep personified.

washout22

He's just saying that because Klitchko is gonna kick his ass. He was the reason for their breakup and deserves a good beating for it. I sure wouldn't want to be in his shoes when the champ catches up to him. He has to pay the piper for messing with the champs squeeze and now dirty sanchez gets his. LOL

TMZ dont like me

LOL, he scared Vladimir Klitscho was gonna get in that ass, LOL....

Superman

Well, maybe he does have a brain cell still. The photo of him and Hayden did look off...it looked like she was walking behind him instead of beside him. They were probably doing a commercial...Hayden was running in another photo. And he lied...most everybody knows Hayden is a bitch.

I am Spartacus

he's not dating her, he's just banging her. Do people in Hollywood actually consider what they do dating? Its really just sex & publicity. They bang each other and try to get seen in public (while acting like they don't want to be seen) so they can get publicity.

Rocco

They want her to get an endorsement deal so they can get a New Jersey franchise for In and Out, to take care of Rex Ryan and Gov Christie. They reportedly can guarantee sales of 50 hamburgers a day each.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments