Paris

Pitches Fit After Getting Skewered by Babwa

6/4/2011 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton couldn't handle some tough questions from Barbara Walters on "The View" this week -- and threw a tantrum backstage after it was all said and done.

0604_the_view_video
Walters went after Paris for bitching about having to do 200 hours of community service. And Babs scoffed at Paris' claim she wanted to help women by doing charity work. Walters wondered aloud why Paris didn't show any of her charity work on her show: "Why not present that side of yourself, if indeed it exists?"

After the segment, Paris and her dad, Rick, berated producers backstage over the tone of the interview, so says the NY Post. A rep for the show confirmed the incident, but Paris was mum.

Paris had reason to feel blue. The ratings for "The World According to Paris" -- not so hot.

Cara

So incredibly funny. It's truly amazing to me that celebs are put on a pedestal and paid so much money just to appear at functions. Paris is truly a loser and it's about time someone has called her out. That being said... How annoying is the View. The hens just cackle on and on. Older and wiser... I think not.

John Stone

Hilarious.

Diana

Paris should have said to bawwa, "have you stopped f'king married men yet, you old dried up bitch?"

Michell

Paris is an arrogant b*tch! She treats people like sh*t and everyone is totally beneath her. I don't think so Paris. I just think your mean, petty, and useless. Cy comes off as stupid...she would trade him in for any man if it suits her.

lady

RE:JANET, When I asked to see the video of paris having a fit, I was being sarcastic!!!! (Meaning no one has seen it!!)Sorry you did not get that. Love these people on here that believe everything they read!

randomnone

Thank you @CJ for the opie and Anthony interview. Paris is now def a has-been. Nicki Minaj should sing about her and Lil Kim!

Hang iy up - flatscreen!

Modesto Mom

I'm not a huge Paris fan....however, I think that the View ladies did not give a fair interview. The View ladies should empower their guests not tear them down or put someone in a negative light: if they don't like or agree with a guest, then don't have them on the show! The View seems to go for the "Shock Factor" ratings. I'm tired of watching them be disrespectful to their guests. The shock has worn off...

Tracy

barbara Walters is a Bitch... why would she treat Paris this way.

Julie

I appreciate that the ladies on the View had the courage to ask the tough questions. I get so frustrated with the softball questions and fluff most journalists use with celebrities. I respect that Barbara Walters asked one of the questions we all wanted to ask -- where's all that charity work and "change" Paris?

always

She is so stupid, never finished school Her mother brought her up with no class, manners or respect. She is and always will be remembered as a cheap slut that slept around and nothing more.

Bobo Frog

Paris is like herpes...she won't go away.....plus Paris has herpes, so.....yeah.

kathy

Modesto Mom:
----------------------------------
I couldn't agree more. They purposely brought Paris on just so they could bash her. Although BW had a point, she was very tacky in the way she presented it. She could have simply been straightforward, positive, and PROFESSIONAL instead of ganging up on her with WG, like a couple of grade school students. That was mean-spirited and really showed their true colors. Years ago, I liked the View, but after not watching it for a long time, I was disgusted with the din and the arguing when I tuned in last week. After all the work BW has done over the years in gaining respect for women, she's taken a giant step backward with her actions on the show recently. If I were her, I would be embarrassed to be a part of that show; they make women look mindless, cackling old biddies!

dee

Why dod they even have Paris on their show? Paris' show is awful and so fake, like she is.

Sloane

interesting to me that BW will hold Paris (Republican) Hilton's feet to the fire...

but when she had the chance to confront/question Alec (Democrat) Baldwin on the show after he verbally abused his daughter and it became public...she said NOTHING to him

or Barak (Democrat) Obama when she had him on - instead of fawning over him why didn't she grill him about his costly, massively failing economic recovery that plunged the country further in debt?

and so minor Paris' issue is compared to that of Baldwin & Obama that it isn't funny

BW has long lost her journalistic chops and The View is now become quite the Liberal bitchfest where the womem can get pretty mean spirited - a trait that, say what you will about Paris Hilton, I don't see that trait in her

smmmokin

Good. She was even more of a baby on Opie & Anthony. Paris is done. she is worthless, she is useless, she isn't entertaining, and a complete fake who lies and whines her way through life. Spoiled little rich girl.