Whitney Houston -- 30 Days of Rehab Ain't Enough!

6/4/2011 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston is voluntarily seeking additional treatment for drug and alcohol addiction ... TMZ has learned -- after completing a 30-day out-patient rehab program earlier this week.

0603_whitenye_houston_ex_getty

Sources close to Whitney wouldn't elaborate on what the additional treatment entails -- but we're told the singer has hired a round-the-clock life coach to help keep her on track.

We're told Whitney personally decided to seek out treatment over a month ago as part of a longstanding recovery process -- entering the out-patient program completely on her own accord.

As one source put it, "She really wants it this time." So far, no word from Whitney's rep.

abby

Talk about going to pot. No pun intended. It's amazing how drugs destroy you. Hope she can permanently get off whatever she's on.

DERMESTHETIX BLOGSPOT

********I pray for her********

Sandy

Proud Of you Girl! Go Whitney.
You were beautiful when I saw you out doing your thing early am taking in some exercise where you lived and you are still that beautiful woman today. So proud of you. It takes a courageous person to take on that battle and you are indeed facing it head on. Go Whitney. I was born in Newark and always remember no matter where I go in life the lessons I learn,have learned and look forward to learning are my own.Hope it never stops. Thats my own journey and life to live and glad to have good people to share my life with along the way. I wish you and yours nothing but the best each and everyday. Hope you take each day as a special one and a sober one.

Trip

That's Whitney? You've got to be kidding!

NightOwl

Good for you, Whitney!

JulieB

I agree with everyone who says they can't believe it's her and that photo is pretty bad. We all agree she was absolutely gorgeous back in the day. Is it just being middle aged, or is what the crack does to you?

pk

Wishing her the best!

janet

@julieB...

It's not just middle age. That maybe 10%. Her voice has been shot for years, not just the money notes. She's been booed off countless times. Fans wanting their money back so on. It is sad. It's crack and whatever else.

Houston is not going back to rehab. She hired a babysitter for herself.

ghfghfg

if smart people like eachother, do stupid people all hate eachother?

Rehab

Addiction is a very individual thing and the treatment needs to be tailored to the individual. As long as she wants to get better and she keeps putting in the effort, she will eventually get it. http://www.uk-rehab.com

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Out patient program? She needs to have a condo built on the rehab premises as a permanent residence.

CRACK IS WHACK AND SO WAS WHITNEY'S COMEBACK!!

Kabala

If that's her, she looks like ****.

MV

I wish her well...she have a great talent, lets pray for her

jessemosslover

Heres a wacky idea, how about doing IN-Patient rehab Whitney? Out-patient is BS and you know it. Im thankful my only addiction is buying makeup. Was never interested in trying drugs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments