Mel Gibson -- Helping Poor Guatemalan Kids

6/8/2011 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson has touched down in Guatemala -- where he's  doing work for a kids charity -- the same kids charity he did work for to complete his court-ordered community service.

0608_mel_mending_BN_02

Mel completed his 16 hours of community service several months ago with Mending Kids. The community service was part of  the plea deal he struck for allegedly striking ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.

Mending Kids International provides medical care to underprivileged children. Robyn Gibson is a former President of the Malibu chapter.  Mel and Robyn have been doing work with the charity for years.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

imitation puppet with no brain so n sense--nonsense. Yep, that's the fake puppet.

God-Is-Busy

I saw the sign....mother died of cancer, am now without a home. All very amusing. All very tasteful and amusing. Must have done a lot for people's sex life.

God-Is-Busy

I know about Mel...and he threw me to the volwes. But now what ? Does that make you lambs ? No, you still arel volwes, better yet, hyenas.

God-Is-Busy

Actually, I really don't need Mel to take care of you...Mel is tied up. But you take your little freaky turtle, it won't move me one bit. No more search for Nemo...:-)

God-Is-Busy

But here is the deal, and that will never go away...you were my friend and you made all of this worse. I prayed today and I won't rest until you get you just deserts :-) God approves :-)

michelle

the best this life has to offer is;
walking with The Lord G-d, while walking in the world

if this be His Will,
may The Lord G-d always be the one to move me,
mind, body, & soul

God-Is-Busy

He does have a fat arse *g* Just kidding...

Mae White

Anti Semitic misogynist pig, I don't care how many hours he spends posing as a do gooder.

Boycott Mel Gibson!