'Basketball Wives'

PUNCH IT OUT

at Italian Nightclub

6/10/2011 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is some bad blood on VH1's "Basketball Wives" -- and TMZ has learned, two of the cast members decided to settle their differences with a nightclub SLUGFEST in Rome, Italy.

0609_MeekaClaxton_TamiRoman_VH1_GETTY_EX
Sources close to the show tell us Meeka Claxton (left) and Tami Roman (right) have been on frigid terms for months now -- all because Tami has repeatedly accused Meeka of creating animosity between the girls on the show.

Meeka denies the accusations ... but during a recent taping at some nightclub in Rome -- where the girls filmed several scenes abroad -- Tami decided to confront her ... fists flying.

We're told a full on brawl broke out ... and ended with Tami PUNCHING Meeka right in the face.

No one was seriously injured in the fight -- but the two were promptly escorted out of the club by security. Clearly, Italy is the hot place for reality stars to duke it out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sally

No wonder the Italians think we are crazy - between ther Jersey Shore and these dum-dums, it just gets worse.

diane

Why are you guys ruining the shows first Jersey Shore updates and now Basketball Wives...c'mon now people actually like watching the shows.

Faith

Them girls need to get some class......... Please it just shows you may get loads of money but it will not make you happy or buy you class..........The End

Jodi

I don't like Tami on the show. This chic wants to fight over anything and everything. I wish she would learn to settle her difference without violence. I wonder how her teenage children feel about their mother always acting a fool on BW? Cant' take a psycho bitch like her anywhere without her showing her ass.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I am so sick of this S---! People getting notiriety for no freakin' good reason. Just Bitch Slap someone, who is wearing Jimmy Choo shoes with a gucci bag, wait, I have to puke.....and you become a fixture somewhere and you never, never go away!

Maybe the women, who post on this site should get together and make our own show up, get tons of money......I got excited for a moment.........

Undecided

It was bound to happen, what did you guys think a reality show filled with girls and no haymakers.

JoeFrancis

I'm still on Dave Edwards side. @attention whore.

Kathy

You put two of these type of people, with attitue, together and you know what will happen. They probably both think they are divas which is impossible for blacks.

kitnplayn

I wonder where Kathy is from. She is the poster that is two comments above me. She says that these two women probably both think they are divas, which is impossible for blacks. OMG, what a cowardly, raging racist. And what's worse, it is stated so calmly and matter-of-factly, that it is clear to me that this person has no soul, no feelings, nothing but dead, mean, hatred. I bet she's American.

Zanne

I do not understand people's fascination with shows that script 'reality'. The ultimate oxymoron for the moronic masses, I guess...Don't people understand that nonsense like this is totally staged? From the NJ housewife's table flip to this Mediterranean slug-fest ~ it's all baloney.

radicalred

UGH -- I haven't liked that Tammy chick since she was on The Real World years ago. She was a no-talent gold digger back then and it looks like things haven't changed. But seriously, who watches a show called "Basketball Wives"? What's it all about anyway?

me

Black women ALWAYS have class.

ugly as sin

what a bunch of classless low life's. I am tired of these outofcontrol fame whores being put out there as a Representative of Americans. U maybe able to dress'em up and put'em on TV but u can't take the gutter out no matter how hard u try. They are what they are.

cjc35

Even black women with money are ghetto

cknj

LOVE Tami!!...She is the realist chick on that show..she is hilarious, and is so ghetto-fabulous!..love watching her mix it up!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments