Kim K Issues $2 Million Statement to Bret Lockett

6/9/2011 3:48 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Despite Bret Lockett's claims that they had an affair, Kim Kardashian sauntered into LAX today from London still wearing her $2 million engagement ring from Kris Humphries.

0609_kim_k_ring_zoom_launch_splash
While Kim has fired off a demand letter to Lockett telling him to retract his accusations, it appears her engagement is still solid as a rock.

MoonDust

when people look at Obama do they see white or black? when they look at kim's bf do they see black or white?

right straight

lol@Kim being white...she's like Borat

marknyc

what's with pretty girls and expensive stones?

MoonDust

@rught straight, ok so Americans are the only TRUE whites ? I don't get this whole race thing going on, mind you I don't care for the Kardashian family, but they are sure not black and some claim they aren't white, what are they then?

PRO US

MoonDust 3 minutes ago

---------------------------------------------------------------
Well, why don't you ask that question to all the Obama supporters who voted for him? We all know Obama's father was a Black practicing Muslim and his mother was a White leftist non-practicing Christian. I don't remember those voting for Obama saying that Barak Obama was the first half-White or first half-Black President. They all called him the first Black President. Funny, that's what many Democrats used to call William Jefferson Clinton. I couldn't care less. He does a good job or he doesn't. We know Kim is different. She prefers Black men for sex. That's why some people find it funny she's engaged to a guy who looks White (to them) even if he is half Black and half White, and don't believe her that she didn't have sex with Lockett.

coldly

Mad is right. They aint white. Its like calling arabs black just cause egypt is in africa. Kim is darker than that idiots from jersey shore and she ain't tanned. She was born that way...her fat sister is a bit to white though. Dont know where she fell of. Anyway...they are not anglo saxon wich means they are not white

coldly

his right they aint white. Its like calling an arab black just because egypt is in africa. Kim is darker that that idiots from jersey shore. They are NOT anglo saxon

george fudge!

Kim is a pro sport (team only) groupie! Yes, she has probably hooked up with enough basketball and football players, if they all showed up at the same training camp, a new league of several teams could be made up.

MoonDust

@pro US, people don't see "half's" as some people who actually follow celebs or politicians. Obama if no one knew about him and his history,would've been perceived as a black man only. The same goes for Kim's BF, who i just happened to know he is bi racial through comments here (assuming they are right). And to me, religion should not matter( those claiming about Muslims being all *********), there are plenty of great practicing Muslims. I am glad I grew up in NYC, it exposed me to all types of races, colors, creeds, sexual orientations, etc., I first learned about racism when I traveled to St. Louis MO in 03 when I heard some people make ugly comments about a black person, I was very innocent I suppose. race never mattered to me, we are all humans i suppose... But Kim is a ho for sure lol

Wishes

Armenians ain't white people, moron.

============================================

Yes, they are!! They are Europeans/Caucasians!! They are considered white. Just like me, my family is Italian - but we are considered "white." My friends are Greek - and they are considered "white."

The K's use their father's ancestry (Armenian), just like I use my father's ancestry (Italian) and my friends use their father's ancestry (Greek.) We're all European. And, in contrast, blacks also use their father's ancestry (African).

If you went to college, you would have learned this!

Alice

People are going without food and medical care, and that chick is flashing a 2 million dollar ring...screw her and the horse she rode in on

mike

Most blacks are on the down low . If they wear a diamond earing they like DUDES .

MoonDust

ok, I am in no way deffending easy access Kim *****, but the reply comments i must read back I suupose since poeple don't think the K sisters aren't white.. This will be a low blow to their 24/7 life on a camera show

MoonDust

ok, my original message didn't come through........just parts of it

george fudge!

Kris Humphries should have covered himself, and given her a cubic zirconia ring!

If anyone ever wondered why she announced a comprehensive prenup within a week of the 'engagement' announcement, now we know!