Charlie Sheen

Negotiating For New Sitcom

6/13/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Charlie Sheen tell TMZ ... the actor is negotiating a "big offer" for a new TV series that could debut as early as January, 2012.

0224_charlie_sheen_getty_EX

We're told Charlie's reps are in "deep negotiations" and the deal could be done by week's end.

Our sources say the sitcom is being written specifically around Charlie and will air on a broadcast network. The deal does not call for a pilot. The show would go straight to series.

Our sources would not reveal details about the sitcom, except to say Chuck Lorre is NOT involved.

tmz-top-comments

Bons Bons

"I used to be a HUGE fan...but now I can't even watch reruns of his shows!!!! Wayyyyyy too much baggage to forgot when watching him!! He needs to find a new career and a new dentist!!!"

Truth Truth

Good for Charlie! At least he is honest about who he is and he does not go around lying and cheating like our so many of our US Congressman do. MaSheen is the real deal and you can't beat his honesty!

John John

That is a show I'll never watch. In my book, he crossed a lot of lines, calling anyone who didn't worship is crack-using butt, a troll. I hope the advertisers understand that a lot of people feel like me and won't be seeing any of the products advertised on any of his shows.

tmz-top-comments
Bons Bons

Truth Truth

John John

Amy Amy

Wow they would basically be exploiting a mentally ill person for money. Charlie Sheen is not mentally stable to be on TV again. It would be the worst kind of voyeurism

bigbucks bigbucks

Why are they calling Intervention a "new" show?

SusanCoyote SusanCoyote

I guess it won't be about a dental office.

Amy

That is such a nasty picture of him! Is he proud of his disgusting teeth and old man baggy skin?! Give him another show, it will be funny when it bombs and is cancelled!

Kenzo

When I look at the picture all I can see are 2 giant nostrils begging for an 8 ball and you don't need teeth for that. His dad must be so proud that he raised a toothless goober with a SAG card !

katykeene1

I would NO*****ch it if my life depended on it.

Darcy

I for one wont be watching anything with Charlie Sheen, his behaviour is disgusting and he is so full of himself. I hope he just disappears maybe he will realize he had a good thing going and he completly ruined it. It wasnt him alone that made the show great it was the whole cast as well as great writers.

Anonymous

TMZ, why do you always have to post the absolute worst pictures of people you can possibly find? I'm not even a Charlie Sheen fan, but that was uncalled for.

Also, if this new show is being written around Charlie's life and Charlie is only going to be playing himsel****ain like he did in Two and a Half Men, then what is the difference going to be between the two shows? A show about Charlie Sheen has already been done. Can't people come up with ANYthing NEW these days?

Pru

Woot for charlie :) Screw the network that he use to work for. I feel sorry for ashton if 3 and half men fail they are going to put it on his head . Dumb move ashton ..............Sorry :( and I am a fan of ashtons lol

nolaughleft

I hope he unpickles his brain before he's 60 cause he was funny and I hope he is funny again
I dont want to see a comedy about what the media are representing as his some what destructive life

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

THAT IS ONE SCARY ASS PICTURE!

kathy

the guy is an idiot and need to give it up

Edwarda

He is gross looking, I don't think any self-respecting person would watch any show he does.

Paul

I hope the new Two and a half men fails!!!!!! That is Charlie's show... Ashton Kutcher should not be replacing Charlie... Charlie should have never been fired from the show in the first place

Robbie

Glad he didn'y have a boogie!

svizzy

in austria two & a half men is called "mein cooler onkel charlie" which means "my cool uncle charlie". would be funny if the new series is about charlie in paris.(the city ofc)

Mc752

Is he taking the writers too? The men that put the words into his mouth is what makes him...without their magic he is no one.

LongJohn69

Wow! Those are some of the reddest, rawest looking nostrils I've seen in ages. Gee...how do they get like that????