Charlie Sheen

Negotiating For New Sitcom

6/13/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Charlie Sheen tell TMZ ... the actor is negotiating a "big offer" for a new TV series that could debut as early as January, 2012.

0224_charlie_sheen_getty_EX

We're told Charlie's reps are in "deep negotiations" and the deal could be done by week's end.

Our sources say the sitcom is being written specifically around Charlie and will air on a broadcast network. The deal does not call for a pilot. The show would go straight to series.

Our sources would not reveal details about the sitcom, except to say Chuck Lorre is NOT involved.

tmz-top-comments

Bons Bons

"I used to be a HUGE fan...but now I can't even watch reruns of his shows!!!! Wayyyyyy too much baggage to forgot when watching him!! He needs to find a new career and a new dentist!!!"

Truth Truth

Good for Charlie! At least he is honest about who he is and he does not go around lying and cheating like our so many of our US Congressman do. MaSheen is the real deal and you can't beat his honesty!

John John

That is a show I'll never watch. In my book, he crossed a lot of lines, calling anyone who didn't worship is crack-using butt, a troll. I hope the advertisers understand that a lot of people feel like me and won't be seeing any of the products advertised on any of his shows.

tmz-top-comments
Bons Bons

Truth Truth

John John

Amy Amy

Wow they would basically be exploiting a mentally ill person for money. Charlie Sheen is not mentally stable to be on TV again. It would be the worst kind of voyeurism

bigbucks bigbucks

Why are they calling Intervention a "new" show?

SusanCoyote SusanCoyote

I guess it won't be about a dental office.

Lizzie

Hoooooooooooooray 4 CHARLIE SHEEN!!!!!!!!!! Hope he IS able to
perform in a new sitcom & earn $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!
Hooooooooooooooray 4 MAX, he's a HUNK & he IS soooooo COOL!!!!
Where is Yogi????????????

peter

i am first

me

i'm guessing that he has a couple of gold caps on his teeth

sue

Good.I hope Charlie can stay off the drugs and get his life back on track..

Marilyn

It certainly WILL fail.

SusanCoyote

I guess it won't be about a dental office.

Zelda

how does anyone know the moron is staying clean? he looks like a cadaver, and frankly i never thought he was that talented just lucky. things have been so peaceful without that idiot in the news lately. i won't be watching the show.

Lauren Ashley

Seriously? I think I will pass..

And really? Gold caps? Keep it classy Charlie.

Mr Furley

Charlie & his teeth should team up with Anthony Wiener
in the laugh-out-loud comedy "Grin and Bare it!!"

Rafaelle Zuccaro

A perfect time to start a new - One of the DECADENT TV Networks should began a new series "staring" Sheen and Weiner- The pair are PERFECT for each other- They do the same things comfortably - Two slimmy-Sumbags with the same sense filthy MINDS

MoonDust

I have never been a fan mainly because I just don't think he is funny at all. But whatever, I won't be watching whatever he is in anyways.

Diane

Hey, guys, his teeth ARE fixed - he has gold crowns on them. Maybe you expect them to have diamonds imbedded as well?

TEXAS MADE

This guy is a 40-50 year old crackhead. Nothing is cool about this loser he should kill himself.

honesty

Is this the same source that said that they were negotiating a deal to get back on 2 & 1/2 men?
GEEEZ, I believe in the Easter bunny too.

bigbucks

Why are they calling Intervention a "new" show?