Jesse James' Dog Attack -- The 911 Call

6/14/2011 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moments after Jesse James' pit bull brutally attacked another dog -- a witness called 911 and told the dispatcher a "pile of dogs" were fighting ... and their owners were frantically "beating" on the dogs to break it up.

0614_dog_911_launch_EX

As we previously reported, James' pit bull roughed up a corgi named Buckley (pictured above) in Austin, Texas two weeks ago. Buckley was rushed to a nearby vet, where he was stitched up and had a drainage tube inserted into his neck to prevent infection.

There are calls to put down the pit.

Jesse ended up forking over $250 to cover the dog's medical bills.

Stiletto

Dat dog is so messed up, even a starving Korean would say "pass."

artie help

I read that the corgi had applied for ,but was turned down for an Obamacare, waiver, seems the dog wasn't union.

Rhubino

I cross the street when I see a Pit Ball, or Rotweiller, walking toward me, leashed or not. Call me chicken, but better safe than sorry. Those breeds make me nervous, and it probably shows and they can probably pick up on it.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

a mere mortal

Do the right thing and put the damn dog down...

Once they get a taste for blood, it's over.

What a****, so hung up on his image that even AFTER it attacks and bloodies another animal, he still keeps it around.

******* idiot.

Should have done the right thing and put him down that same day.

What if it's a kid next time? THEN is it ok?

This is different.

Animals that attack and draw blood have to be put down, period.

tmz@frog.cc

Pit bulls and Nazi bitches, what's wrong with this guy? Was Sandra Bullock blind?

hollaway24

a mere morta...did you really read what you just wrote??? Come on!!! That has got to be the most retarted thing I read...Don't get me wrong, I own a 110 lb blacck Lab, and I spent $2,000 for an operation instead of putting him down, wouldn't even CONSIDER putting him down...so I get it, I understand.

This is different.

This is the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please proof read what you write next time..DUMB AS@

anni

Pitbulls are an unstable breed. Outlawed in the UK. My cousin had one and he 'loved' his family, but attacked everyone and everything else. They were so proud of him, what redneck mentality. Stupid Rachael Ray has Izzy who has attacked dogs in Central Park. I saw the walker walking Izzy in NYC, he had NO manners, he strained and pulled and walked ahead of the other dogs and was clearly not being managed. Yes Rachael on 7th Ave and 56th St., have some respect for others, you dog is a brute. He should be put down. Selfish woman, wait until he bites another.

Fat Mike

If it's not a story on homophobia, animal cruelty or anti-semitism it's not a TMZ story. I remember when this website used to be about celebrities, instead of stories on their dogs, parents, siblings, mistresses and Harvey's crusades. Ah, those were the days!

electriczipper

can you drink from that tube??

dostmond

TMZ`s silly house of props&comics plus mean little doogie hoosiers WOWsir!!!! I can SEE the DOWN SIZEING4REALS and the outsourceing happenings

Rhubino

hollaway24, a mere mortal's dog may have been hit by a car or otherwise severely injured, and he chose an expensive operation over putting his dog down. So he or she understands how hard it might be to make the decision to have a pet put down. But in some cases a violent dog needs to be. That's what was being said.

Hardly deserves being called dumb a$$ or "retarted". Proof read indeed.

janet

This dog needs to be put down. You just can't say sorry, no problem, I'll cover the vet bills. No.

These were Staffordshire Terriers mixed with Bull Dogs. Inbread, trained, "condition" beaten, starved, whatever it takes to make them fight. These dogs were put in pits to fight each other, for money. Hence, Pit Bulls. Just like **** fighting. Two roosters fighting for money.

Rogue Warrior

I would have told him to shove the $250 up his ass and put a bullet in his dogs head at a time TBD!!! But in the VERY near future.

William

first he pulls his dirt ball stunts with Sandra Bullock. Now his dog attacks a corgi? A CORGI? They should definitely put his dog down, but somebody needs to teach him a better lesson than just that.
By the way - where is the vet that stitches, inserts a tube and does all that wound care for 250 bucks? I need to move...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments