Soulja Boy:

I Was HACKED,

I'm No Racist Homophobe!

6/14/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Soulja Boy claims he's the latest victim of an evil hacker -- who broke into his Facebook account and posted a disgusting homophobic, racist rant over the weekend.

0614_soulja_boy_EX
The rant -- aimed at "haters" who posted negative comments on the rapper's Facebook page -- included the lines, "IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f**k THEM."

The rant continued, "I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f**king weirdo stalkers!"

0614_soulja_boy_facebook
Now, in a statement to TMZ, Soulja says, "I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked."

He explains, "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages.  This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MoonDust

The 'Hacked' and 'rehab' excuses are over used already. PR people better come up with some fresh new "addictions" or cyber excuses fast or just tell the truth.

Thomas

Yeah OK. Who are you anyway? Another untalented thug. The true racists are idiots like this guy.

JoeFrancis

So this is why his music sucks, he's been hacked!

PhillipP

Of course it came from him and now his management and record company are freaking out and trying to get him to distance himself from these threats.

Canon

Stupid excuse. People, once you send an email you can't take it back. Always ask yourself, do I really need to send this email. If the answer is yes ask yourself do I really need to send it to all the people I'm sending it to.

Brian

Obviously his business managers explained the rape industry to him and explained that those white people he hates are the same people that account for the vast majority of his album sales. So now he claiming he was "hacked". I call b.s.

janet

Who are these people. I agree. Now everyone is going to say they were hacked.

Ron

Just another example of "******s gone wild"
Just look around

T. Bag Jones

That's the last time I bust out the Superman at a party.

Ron

I didn't just say that,I was hacked

Merv

Really are you kidding me all of you who commented except one sound pretty racist your selves?? I my self HATE rap music I don't even like him but when someone say they got hacked that means they got ******* hacked....get over your selves if you think about it alot of people not even fame wise have been getting hacked and spammed by low lives so when someone say they got HACKED again it means the ******* got hacked

TruthMuhSucka

tats on blax don't look good

Aholic

@ Merv
Santa Claus is REAL!

Kari

NOT BUYING IT!

Fox

I really don't give 2 ***** about soulja boy but how was it homophobic and Racist? The message didn't say he hated gay people. And just because he mentioned white people doesn't make it racist.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments