« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Legend Shawn Michaels -- Animal-Killing Machine

6/17/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-WWE legend Shawn Michaels is grabbing life by the horns -- and slaughtering it with a CROSSBOW ... killing all sorts of majestic wildlife for a new hunting television show.

0616_shawn_michaels_hunting_photo_launch_v2
The show is called "Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures" -- premiering next month on the Outdoor Channel -- but according to the show's rep, Shawn ain't just hunting for sport ... the guy actually EATS everything he kills.

We also spoke to Michaels himself, who tells us, "I am a Christian, I am an American, I am a family man, and I am a predator, and MacMillan River Adventures will allow my long-time fans and newfound friends to see what really makes Shawn Michaels the man that he is today.”

** Disclaimer: Animals were definitely harmed during the production of this show **

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

AustralianGQ

As an animal lover i find this pathetic. hunting for sport should be banned and illegal.

and shawn michaels is not a christian. a devoted religious man would not kill for sport or any reason. so LOL at him.

Vix

@AustralianGQ - What does this say again? "but according to the show's rep, Shawn ain't just hunting for sport ... the guy actually EATS everything he kills."
I'm an animal lover as well, but I know how meat is actually served to us. I'm not ignorant to the fact that thousands of animals are being killed brutally in farms and mills so they can be pumped full of chemicals to feed America. He chooses to not have his food filled with unhealthy and unnecessary things. He does the hunting himself, when WE, non-vegetarians, pay someone else to do the dirty work.

tony gee

HE KILLS ANIMALS

AND THEN EATS

IT BY HIMSELF.

I WOULD RATHER HE EATS FIRST

ME WIHOUT KILLING ME AT ALL.

BECAUSE HE WILL LOVE IT

TREMENDOUSLY TO BE ON CLOUD 9!

Lo From Wisco

Ted Nugent you are not.

John

------------------------------------------------------------------

He eats what he kills you idiot. He does not go shoot it and leave it laying. Jesus fed fish to the masses. Guess what bright eyes, those fish died to feed people. I swaer, there are some people who have their heads stuffed so far up their ass, it's pathetic.

John

I have yet to see 1 single rebuttal to my facts posted.

If we did not control the population, it would run uncontrolled. You want to talk animal cruelty, how about allowing them to get to a point where nature can no longer sustain the mass population and they starve to death? That would be cruel.

All I have heard in return is name calling.

John

And to the vegans. That is your choice. I do not condone it, nor do it criticize it. BUT to the ones that criticize me for hunting.. You vegans DO realize that the plants you eat were tempting to animals and the animals that tried to eat them on farms were killed? Killed without mercy and probably left laying.... Yeah, the plant you eat is organic, but the animals that tried to sneak in and eat it on the farm were killed. By buying only vegan, you tell the farmers that the animals that try and eat their profits are useless, should be shot and discarded as long as they profit from a vegan.

John

And just to clarify, My Grandfather fought for our rights in WW2.Dad in Vietnam. Myself, I served in the Gulf War and after 9-11.
What have you done lately?

beatlefan

NICE PICTURE TWO DUMB SCHMUCKS THE ANIMAL LOOKS BETTER THAN THEY DO... HUNTERS ARE NOTHING BUT COWARDS WITH A GUN. IT IS ONLY FAIR GAME WHEN THE ANIMALS HAVE WEAPONS. I ACTUALLY CELEBRATE HUNTING ACCIDENTS THAT'S ONE FOR THE ANIMALS

K-LO

He is HoTT!!!

cblf28

Man up *****! Go try and kill a man that can kill you. Not some defenseless animal.

wopboptorledo

I hope someone/or thing puts a bullet in his ass! For all the rednecks who think this is sport....making a comment such as mine and doing it are two different things......

EvenKeel

"The Great Outdoors"?
Should be retitled "Killing The Great Outdoors"

EvenKeel

Hey look at that, a meat-head killed a passive herbivore that didn't even know he was there.
Sporting.
What a hero.

EvenKeel

There's a word for people who take pleasure in killing things: Psychopath.
Look it up.