« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Legend Shawn Michaels -- Animal-Killing Machine

6/17/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-WWE legend Shawn Michaels is grabbing life by the horns -- and slaughtering it with a CROSSBOW ... killing all sorts of majestic wildlife for a new hunting television show.

0616_shawn_michaels_hunting_photo_launch_v2
The show is called "Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures" -- premiering next month on the Outdoor Channel -- but according to the show's rep, Shawn ain't just hunting for sport ... the guy actually EATS everything he kills.

We also spoke to Michaels himself, who tells us, "I am a Christian, I am an American, I am a family man, and I am a predator, and MacMillan River Adventures will allow my long-time fans and newfound friends to see what really makes Shawn Michaels the man that he is today.”

** Disclaimer: Animals were definitely harmed during the production of this show **

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mid

Damon,

You called me names because I referred to the rifle instead of the crossbow or the arrow when all three are included in the article's pictures. Why? All 3 are deadly man-made weapons used to hunt unarmed animals for sport.

Orian

My tomato's and cu***bers need fertilizing.
Really? This thing thing thinks cu****.ber is obscene? How about okra? They need better software.

John

@mid for sport? did you flunk history? What has been the main use of all three of these weapons since they day they were invented?

Firefly

Why is it that TMZ would not allow Just * watching is it because the "t" on the end of Just, added to the "wat" from watching makes a dirty word?

mid

Orion,

My apologies for my horrible word choices, that should be 'conditioned.' As for your comment about me ending up in your garden as fertilizer, is that a threat? Are you planning on hunting me down, shooting me, and burying me?

mid

John,

All 3 types of weapons in these pictures were used purely for sport. Hence my comment. Sorry you got confused.

mid

John,

Meaning, the men in the pictures were not using the weapons for anything other than sport hunting. Do I make sense now?

Pigman

I think Shawn is trying to follow the foot seps of Ted Nugent. I am a American, I am a Pedator and I am a Family Man. I only hunt what I can eat nothing more than that and nobody pays me a dime. Question, how much of this show is produce by WWE. I won't be watching it, there is way no many hunting shows on cable now.

vicksux

disgusting..they need to aim it at each other and leave the poor animals alone. worthless humans

Orian

Mid."is that a threat? " Sorry to disappoint you, but no.

I just thought that if you ever recover from your 'conditioning'.... well, I could use you for the good of the earth. Keep me in mind in your will, my okra will thank you.

Kathy

So mad I can't verbalize how disgusting these guys are--they think they are hot but they are just a couple of low-lifes. Perfect example of the NRA in action.

John

@mid what are you talking about. You clearly have no clue about weapons and their use.

What they are today has nothing to do why they were made 100's of years ago. The only thing that has changed is the amount of wars we fight and the stuff its made out of. For the most part they have been improved to be more humane to the animal.

Each of these weapons primary job is hunting. Even that so called high power rifle.

goolsbinin

Shawn Michaels is the man. Best Wrestler ever.

Okie

Well, of course, I'm not surprised. All the Christian haters are crawling out of their holes since this guy said he was one. Sad. But then again, it's their pathetic conscience that they are fighting and their lack of true wisdom is showing.

Back to the hunting issue, I do not hunt BUT I am not against it. Due to the lack of natural predators that exist now, if the animals weren't hunted, they would over populate therefore, they would over grazed their environment and suffer much more due to food shortages. Secondly, culling by hunting also prevents alot of inter-breeding. Their is an isolated herd in our area that had to be culled due to genenic defects from that. Hunting to help put food on the table is NOT a crime. And for the IDIOT that said God put the animals here because he loved them,not for us to eat. READ YOUR BIBLE again. God gave man dominion over the animals for food and clothing! We are just not to abuse that. God even ordered the sacrifice of animals until the Ultimate sacrifice was made by his Son! So get off that kick, you don't know what you are talking about.

John

"Gotta love humans who think they're 'manly' because they used a high-powered rifle with a scope to kill an animal. Humans are a plague on the earth"

gitta be one of the dumbest thimgs an environut could say while still breathing. Why don't you do the right thing for the planet and jump off something really high?