Hugh Hefner

The Best Way to

Get Over a Girl ...

6/19/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a shocking turn of events, TMZ has learned Hugh Hefner is coping with his breakup with Crystal Harris by cozying up a to a new woman ... and she's a Playboy Playmate too! Didn't see that coming.

0618_hugh_hefner_anna_getty_ex
According to our sources, Hef has a new main girl -- Miss January 2011 Anna Sophia Berglund (above left). According to our sources, Anna has now moved into Hef's room and the two have taken to calling each other "babe" around other people. We're told during a recent movie night at the Playboy Mansion, the two were cuddling and kissing during the entire movie.

One source put it bluntly -- "It's clear Hef has moved on to Anna."

Sources close to Crystal tell us that while Anna was never singled out, the constant presence of girls around wore on Crystal and played a role in her decision to call it off.

And who says Hef isn't maturing? Anna is a whole 24 days older than Crystal!

0614_playboy_bunnies_footer

Scott

Whores are a dime a dozen at the whore ranch...

Fred Farkel

Hello??

McFly????

Crystal didn't know that she may be sharing her man with other women even AFTER they are married???

You losers can mock the old man all you wish, but if he is 105 years old and can still pull HOT 22 year old tail, then I remain 100% loyal to TEAM HEF.

nickey

He is such a pathetic old man.

CN

i would not kiss him for a million..wonder where he will spend eternity

ucistu

Any other person and this article would be about a dirty old man. He's gross!

doglover

Another blonde bimbo looking to further hre career. Mark my words!

wtfdude

You know all the hottest women he had , he never found true love . How sad ... I would take true love over the best hottest women any time of the day . Love is the strongest force.

ManiacalZebra

Glad he could move on from the woman he "loved" so much he was about to marry her.

Where is my get out of jail card?

I don't think she used him, he was using her, she's just another one of his dolls he keeps around to beckon his nightly calls. She was dumb to get into that mess, but smart to end it before she gave herself to that creepy old fart. I can't believe these girls do this crap. Do they get out of high school and think gee I'm going to be a playboy bunny and sleep with an old man to get myself to the top. The parents of these girls should be ashamed of themselves, going along with this pathetic crap. My dad would have marched my ass right out of that house. I saw this video of Crystal and her mom sitting in the playboy movie theater watching a video she made for her mom. Her mom is sitting there smiling while hef is putting his lips on her daughter. Gag me. But it's these girls choices, dumb as they are to do this crap. It just shows they have no self worth at all.

Boba Lola

She knew what she was doing all along. She played the Maid card like she did to Maria. BFF my arse. But, well he's stupid enough not to care, then she's a smart slutty no class girl.
Will the day ever come when we see him with a 80 year old woman? Ha! Loser.

BigmoneyBleezy

All this says is how shallow both Hef and these girls are and that none of these relationships are genuine. Hef just whores these girls up, you want to sleep with me? No...your gone. Yes...you are paid 10,000 a month and live here rent free.

Cartman

I hate this old fart.

And this one is much hotter than the bullet he dodged.

Dragon Tattoo

Lol at her calling him BABE and he probably believes it too! When will these rich old people see these girls are not after their hot bodies but their money, but who cares if their that stupid to believe it then they deserve what they get. I don't know how this man can get it up naturally anyways.

hihat

All together now -- EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!

lala

I have seem pictures of people who do henious crimes who have sweeter looking eyes than this guy. When your inner evil shows in your eyes so much that its visible then thats a hella lot of evil.

Jesus said Eyes are the gateway to the soul.