Hugh Hefner

The Best Way to

Get Over a Girl ...

6/19/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a shocking turn of events, TMZ has learned Hugh Hefner is coping with his breakup with Crystal Harris by cozying up a to a new woman ... and she's a Playboy Playmate too! Didn't see that coming.

0618_hugh_hefner_anna_getty_ex
According to our sources, Hef has a new main girl -- Miss January 2011 Anna Sophia Berglund (above left). According to our sources, Anna has now moved into Hef's room and the two have taken to calling each other "babe" around other people. We're told during a recent movie night at the Playboy Mansion, the two were cuddling and kissing during the entire movie.

One source put it bluntly -- "It's clear Hef has moved on to Anna."

Sources close to Crystal tell us that while Anna was never singled out, the constant presence of girls around wore on Crystal and played a role in her decision to call it off.

And who says Hef isn't maturing? Anna is a whole 24 days older than Crystal!

0614_playboy_bunnies_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

delona

I think they all are disgusting. These gilrs parnets must be so proud. NOT

DELONA

I think they all are disgusting. These gilrs parnets must be so proud. NOT

FAIRTV

Can you say, "Dirty Old Man?"

nikky

can u blame him. he knows the girl are not dating him for love, just doing it for his money. i mean there are thousand of young guys out there. why ur bestfriend ex?

toti

in my country we will call him viejo verde

Melissa

Someone put it to me quite plainly once when I asked how rich old guys are with young women when they KNOW they are only after them for their money? The answer? Do you think he is with THEM for their BRAINS??? I thought that pretty much summed it up

Ronnyx98

Good question Karlew! Where are these girls Mama?!

Marilyn

Give me a break. Who in their right mind would want to marry or date that sick old man? He's a pathetic old fool to think any of those stupid girls could care about him. I heard the girl felt trapped and wasn't allowed to leave that dungeon, I mean mansion?

Marilyn

I think Hef was just looking for some free publicity for his failing playboy. I don't think he ever had any intention of getting married again. If he did, he would have married Holly. He needs to give up this idea of having young girls around and go out and enjoy his own children and grandchildren before he dies. He's a very old man at 85 and won't be around much longer.

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

This time it will work! He's getting old so it's high time he started to settle down and end this playboy type lifestyle for good. Time to grow up, Mr. Hefner. You're not so young any more. Set a good example and make an honest woman of her!

Jen

It seems like the burnette playmates are the only classy ones. Such as Kylie Johnson ( so pretty and smart!), mei Ling lam and Hope D( girl on the apperentice) just to name a few. The blondes make the magazine look trashy plus their pictures are less tastful.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9