Brooke Mueller:

I Miss Charlie Sheen

6/21/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller says she still has feelings for her Charlie Sheen ... and got very emotional about him during a recent trip to Aspen ... the same city where their relationship hit rock bottom.062011_brooke_muelller_still_v2

Brooke made the admission to her mother in front of cameras on, "The World According to Paris" ... telling her own mother, "I'm reminiscing about last year and I'm kind of missing Charlie a little bit."

Brooke's assistant reminded Mueller, "I don't understand what you miss ... I mean the last year of your marriage you were miserable."

Of course, it was a Christmas trip to Aspen in 2009 when Charlie was arrested for allegedly holding a switchblade to Brooke's throat.

Still, Brooke defended Sheen ... saying, "He's the father of my kids" and "I'm allowed to miss parts of my ex-husband."

Cartman

She just misses getting high with him.

Vicky

And the Golden RAZZIE goes to........................

Kathy

She's sick in the head.

Jodi

I'm going to assume those words were scripted for her to say since she said it on her reality show or the drugs have fried her brains more than I thought.

James

That voice just removed several layers of paint off my furniture.

Crack is one hell of a drug.

lala

Hey Brooke I hope you patch things up with Charlie so that you guys can be friends and maybe you can spend time together again. I understand how you feel. You have every right to love the father of your children, it's a good thing!

jpm4444

this is why women are their own worst enemy. The guy threatened to kill her and "she misses him".

Women choose loser guys and then get burned and instead of blaming themselves, they blame all guys.

Women, will never change.

Hoopee

And on SouthPark Satan misses Saddam Hussein. LOSERS

D

Get sober and when you come out of your fog, you'll see how unhealthy the relationship was.

Furious

Battered wife syndrome at its worst.

everyone

Yawn. Corny scripted garbage, horrible acting and super crackhead voice. Look at those eyes bulging out of her head. I thought they were going to fall out of her head.

kerrplunk

The crack ain't whack. She be!

Ginger

She still has crazy looking eyes.

gimmeshelter

She exhibits signs of someone high on coke, eyes buggin out, jaw practically unhinging itself, and she also appears to suffer from battered woman syndrome, actually believing the man who repeatedly attacked/abused her is the loving guy she misses. She misses the celebrity, the massive amounts of free drugs supplied to her by nutcase charlie...it really is a shame how a woman from a seemingly normal family can have such low self esteem that she's attacking a concerned family member to defend her ex--someone should ask her, 'Tell us again WHY he is your ex?' Pathetic. Those poor little boys are screwed.

Muppet

She needs to stay off the drugs it's messing up her head!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments