Gerard Butler -- The Buff Body Surf

6/20/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With his wetsuit half on, Gerard Butler showed off his ripped chest after surfing in L.A. this weekend.

0620_gerard-butler_Ramey
Lucky dog.

ashley

Umm, yum....and uh, ya, his face is just as hot as his body...and the scotish accent doesn't hurt either...

croc

yeh, his face is just to 'fleshy' for me.

mrspatrickcampbell

Gerard is a gorgeous gay homosexual !!!

(Are there nude photos recently of Gerard?)

Paisley

What's he known for? Are you serious? How about 300, Rock-n-Rolla, Law Abiding Citizen, The Ugly Truth, Phantom of The Opera, P.S. I Love You - there are more, shall I continue?

Paisley

Gerry has been learning to surf for an upcoming film project.
"Mavericks",which is rumored to start filming in September, is about surfing. He was in Maui 2 weekends ago practicing and there are several pics posted of him surfing (and yes, wiping out) :-) He's looking mighty fine these days. I wanna be that wetsuit. Wonder whose pup that is? And for the nay-sayers, how may of you (us) look our best when we're waterlogged?

anony

I can hear him now screaming "This is MALIBU!"

ed

but-his-face

Janet

Girls are running around in bikinis and he's in a body suit? Its June in California Gerard. Where's the surfboard?

Paisley

Check out the photo gallery at GALS. There are shots of him on his board - it's blue. Doubt it belongs to him though because the board he was using in Hawaii was white. As for the wetsuit, he's probably spending enough time in the water that the chill would sink into his bones. Girls in bikinis are more interested in lounging on the beach so the water temperature probably isn't much of a factor.

Amy

Gerard Butler is my dream guy -he is super sexy & I love everything about him <3

Paisley

He's mine too, Amy! If you like, go check out my new Gerry-centric Live Journal called "Larger Than Life". It exists solely to worship Mr. Butler and is gossip, rumor and hater free (so far anyway).

www.paisley3691.livejournal.com

c rystal

i dont know what you are all talking about, that man is a GOD... beautiful face & body =)

girl unimpressed

dude's a total butterface, lol

Susan

Those who tend to post unkind remarks re: Gerard, certainly have not not been a close follower of his career. He is multi-talented. One of the best looking and manly men in his profession. I would like to know which one of these persons would look totally perfect after a day the beach? Some people do not know a good thing when it is clearly in their faces.

leonard calmata

Mabey I need glasses,but I think Gerard Butler has a beautiful face,the most beautiful face I have ever seen on a man.Is it me or do the ones that think he is ugly need the glasses?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments