Ryan Dunn Dead

'Jackass' Star

Dies in Car Crash

6/20/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

0620-ryan-dunn-exd3
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash
Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

0620_ryan_twitpic_asset

MARGETALICA

ebert had it right from the word go- this fat drunk with 23 prior reckless - driving convictions speaks volumes- how someone with that sort of record had no Bac MACHINE in every car he owned is the real crime . The dolt killed someone- RODGER THAT !

Patrick

He was way to young to die like this. He was one of a kind, unique, brave and had a lot of humour. Man... Ryan was Ryan and can never be replaced be another. You will be missed. Here in Holland we say out of sight but not out of heart. You will allways be remembered by your fans.

BusyB

Dudeman!! Ryan you will be miss.

114552ML

A Natural "culling of the heard" as it were. My condolences to his family and to the family of the unfortunate passenger, but if your claim to fame is "being a Jackass", this should not be a surprise. Thankfully, they did not hit any innocent bystanders or vehicles.

c

hes a ****in idiot! thank god it was only him and his drunk friends that were killed!

bob

omg i am so srry about this loss we will miss u RIP

Darth Vader

if one more person posts something negative about Ryan Dunn and Bam Margera i am going to f***ing scream, they were like brothers and Ryan was like a son to Bams mom. It is bad enogh that Ryan died and his friend died in a firey car crash and to have these negative comments put out there about the both of them is just really ****** up, if you are not going to say anything nice then don't say f***ing anything at all. R.I.P. RYAN

Jer

Thank God he didn't crash into anouther car, drinking and driving=SAD!

Emma

I can't tell you how it fells like.. I didn't know Ryan, but I cry. I cry so much. Just the thought of that you are with us is madness! Your death is life's doom for me. Damn, man. I loved you. ♥ Peace. And I hope your fine in heaven with other people you love and who loves you. You deserve that!

Love
Emma, 13 from Sweden

snakeman

RIP Ryan, at least the comments over here aren't nearly as bad as the ones I've found elsewhere. Yo, the man dead. So sorry for his family and friends.

Anca

At least he lived his life the way he wanted.
R.I.P Dunn!

Ricky

farwell to one of jackasses favorites R.I.P.

jasten

his alchol level was 3 times over the legal limit!

Eric

If you have news that he was buried in Ohio. But in which city?? It has been released? Or the family wants things to calm down, then break the news?

KidrauhlHasSwag

To all you haters. Get a life other than ripping on Ryan. Millions have cried and loved him including me, So go F*ck youtself. Thanks RIP RYAN

Previous 15 Comments | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments