Ryan Dunn Dead

'Jackass' Star

Dies in Car Crash

6/20/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

0620-ryan-dunn-exd3
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash
Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

0620_ryan_twitpic_asset

ralph

I will sleep better knowing that this guy is dead. Drunk, driving twice the speed limit at twice the legal limit? Drunk Jackasses driving, and then getting their passenger killed? What if he'd run over one of your family members.. what about the passenger that died due to his irresponsible behavior. Good riddance.

beachbabe

RIP Ryan, you were a great guy that made a huge mistake. I'll always remember you.

Chuy

RIP.
I'm very Sorry and i don`t know what to say.

Tara

its sad to see someone who had such a future ahead of them leave this world in such a tragic way. you may have only known him thru tv shows and laughed along with erybody else but you have to feel sad for the ones that were closest to him . I am truly sorry for eryones loss and R.I.P. Ryan Dunn.

Steely_Eyed_Missileman

BS! Sorry but these guys tend are irresponsible idiots. They set up a world around them where they can do the dumbest, most irresponsible crap imanginable and they don't expect anything to go wrong. And when something does go wrong and the predictable happens they expect the rest of the world to pity them andsay "poor poor boys, they didn't deserve this, poor poor boys". Well you know what? This dumb bastard chose to get drunk (blood level twice the legal limit) and he chose to climb into a car and drive like a reckless douche (130+ mph) and not only did this ahole get himself killed but he also caused the death of his passenger!

What if this douche had, instead of killing himself and his friend, crossed into oncoming traffic at 100+ mph and killed innocent people (children, parents, etc...)?? Sorry but I don't think anyone needs to be shedding any tears for this ahole!!

Harley 173

From the heart of dixie, From watching all of his shows he seemed like a brother. He will be missed very much. Rip ryan dunn. To his close friends may god be with you.

Frankie

Everyone keeps saying, what if he killed innocent people? The fact is that 2 men are dead. And cursing out the dead is just wrong. If your mother, brother, child, whoever had been killed that night, you would have a very good reason to make such hateful remarks, but they didn't. And come on people, these men were sons, brothers, uncles, etc. of others. Families are mourning, leave it alone.

incisi ker

Merhum Ryan kardeşimize rahmet yakınlarına baş saglıgı dilerim.cenabı mevlam günahlarını affetsin mekanı cennet olsun inşallah. çok severdik son şakasını yaptı bu kez güldürmedi...

jackass fan

im sorry to hear that my heart goes out to his family and friends. RIP RYAN DUNN u will b missed!

andy

i watch jack ass alot and not saying this because hes dead ryan was the best r.i.p ryan dunn

andy

Paloma

we will never forget your crazy thigs R.I.P DUNN WE LOVE U

Harley 173

From alabama to all his close friends, sorry to hear about the news. My heart dropped when i heard about ryan. God bless. Ryan will be missed from a lot of people RIP Ryan Dunn 2011.

Blaine

What a waste of talent, he was a great person that made people laugh, it's deffinitley something during these times that people need. I love "Jackass", I think it's hilarious, and I believe he had more up his sleeve that we will never get to know about, Rest In Peace Ryan Dunn, you will be missed, but never foregotten.... Blaine Columbus Ohio

monica flora

Love watching Dunn made me laugh my ass off!!! I'm going to miss seeing him smile!!! GOD BLESS!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments