Johnny Knoxville:

'I Lost My Brother Ryan Dunn'

6/20/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Johnny Knoxville just took to Twitter -- expressing his sadness over the death of his friend, Ryan Dunn -- saying "Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie."

0620_johnny_ryan_BN

Johnny continued the post saying, "RIP Ryan , I love you buddy."

Knoxville and Dunn famously goofed off in the "Jackass" films together -- and from the sound of the tweet -- it appears they were pretty close.

TMZ also spoke with Jeff Tremaine -- who starred and directed the "Jackass" movies -- who told us, "I feel like I lost a brother. Ryan Dunn was family and we are all deeply devastated."

Wee Man has also tweeted -- "RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!"

Dunn died in a car accident this morning in Pennsylvania -- when his car sped off the road and crashed into the woods. It was "fully engulfed in flames" when police arrived on the scene.

Big Taters

FU Knoxville.

obama'saracist

hey johnny idiot boy ryan murdered a friend at over 100 mph.rip? no burn in hell.he killed a moms child he ruined fathers day for some guys dad.he could have just as easily killed my family rip?no.this just goes to show how many stupid people suck up to celebs for no reason than they have a cool job and dont care how many people they kill as long as they have fun

obama'saracist

oh to drew s you stupid piece of poop that idiot murdered some one.show them some respect besides sucking off a celeb

HarryPalms

Drunk drivers have also killed many brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, children, sons, daughters, best friends, wives, husbands... loved ones.

mike

I can't believe the hate on this board a guy dies, i*****angbanger(who deserves to be dead a complete waste of human life)gets killed on a corner selling dope its a shame he dies but when Dunn get his life cut short people still come out and talk **** about him. RIP Dunn. F*** The Haters.

Amanda

Okay after reading all the comments about the Death of Mr.Dunn I personally think u all are very rude and inconcerdiate of others. The man has passed away for crying out loud can't u do anything better with ur time than trash him becase of an accident. It would be different if he was here to defend his self but he's not just let him rest in peace. What if it was your son, husband, or father would u be bashing him and talking trash about him grow up and find something better to do with your life and show some respect to the dead regaurdless of his WRONG chose he made because in the end if u think about it we allhave made mistakes and have skeletins in our closets ( meaning have done thing were not proud of) R.I.P Ryan Dunn u will be greatly loved and missed u were such a wonderful funny man

VC

he was an ENTERTAINER, he made people laugh for a living, sure maybe he didn't do it in the ways totally acceptable for society. But thats what made it funny, pushing the boundaries of comedy. So no matter what you think about what he did, he made people laugh and feel good, so he did his job well enough.

R.I.P. Ryan

Heather

People need to stop being so damn insensitive. He may have made a stupid mistake of drinking and driving but he was still a human being who has plenty of people that care about him.

Randy Morrison

I LOVE what someone else said: "Guess the great show business art of shoving trucks up your butthole falls upon you now, Worthless Loser II."

These people are human waste and no one should care about them. Just glad he didn't kill anyone that was just walking the street...

Jango

With all the alcohol in him is it any wonder the car went up like a molotov ****tail? Drunk *******.

Kev the Realist

My God people, WAKE UP. These idiots acted like a--holes all the time. How many kids have been injured, killed or maimed by following the stupidity of these morons. They got exactly what they deserved. Dangerous behavior leads to accidents. The only thing that is objectionable is that he killed a passenger, who must not be too bright, to get in a car with a drunk anyway.

KARMA IS A BITCH, so I have no pity for these jerks.

mike

Craig

To all you people talking smack. show some respect the man made a mistake and now he is dealing with that. But dont talk crap. He has a family like hopefully to crap talkers do. Show respect. RIP Dunn

ARTOFWAR

...Au-www---For all you bleeding hearts types, I feel your dim-witted torment, although in actuality, I do not ration a grudge f#ck about you or your pain.

This particular jackass elected to position himself behind the wheel of a motor vehicle while drunk, and today he is dead.

He drove drunk, he died, end of story, lets move on.
He is indeed where he belongs.

In addition, as for those who may support him, please join him by any wherewithal at present hand with desperate hastiness.

This is not an occasion for mourn, but an occasion for celebration.

There is one additional jackass in the ground, as offset-ted to the existence of one being above ground---- and one less jackass on the streets, for the few remaining non-jackasses amongst us to have to interact.

So f#ck him, along with any bleeding hearts and their blithering jackass tears.

Good day....Artofwar

Natalie Caruso/Carabelli

Ryan was a great guy, I don't care how he died... He will b missed! My thoughts go out to all of the CKY/ Jackass Family! R.I.P Ryan It was a privilege 2 know you.