Ryan Dunn -- Autopsy Underway

6/20/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Chester County Coroner is currently conducting an autopsy on Ryan Dunn ... to determine, among other things, if alcohol played a role in the "Jackass" star's death.

Ryan Dunn Cause of Death
In addition, we're told the coroner is performing an autopsy on Ryan's unidentified passenger -- who was also killed in the fatal car crash this morning.

As we previously reported, friends claim Ryan had upwards of six drinks before getting behind the wheel ... and driving off a Pennsylvania highway.

So far, no word on when toxicology results will be released.

John_Dunkel

At least he can say, he's lived life to the fullest, unlike so many arrogant ******** talking **** about him here.

Chelsea

When are people going to learn dont drink and drive? The only good thing out of this is he didnt kill an innocent person and their family on that road.

He was old enough to know better, people need to start taking responsibility for their actions and the jackass family should promote no drinking and driving. It kills thousands of innocent people everyday.

spliffsmommy

passenger zachary hartwell,was he also a jackass crew member?

Dustin

Harley99 is broke and living in a forclosed house, why are you mad? I know, you can't pay your bill's. Sorry B!tch, work harder.

Dustin

AND heyzues, I bet i'm close enough to come get cha!

Dustin

justbecause, I have a D.U.I., I went nuts right before my daughter's open heart surgery, I lost it. I know now that I was stupid, then I was just wrapped up. I feel bad for Ryan Dunn.

Jen

"friends claim Ryan had upwards of six drinks before getting behind the wheel ... and driving off a Pennsylvania highway."

Friends don't let friends drink & drive.

Brigitte

I think it was Benjamin Franklin that said "any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." How about showing some respect for the deceased and their families. Im sure that their grief is enough; without having to read/see the scorn of hateful people. Who obviously don't even have the common decency to give them a mourning period before they start badmouthing their loved one! I mean really people where is your humanity? Two lives were tragically lost! Being respectful of the situation doesnt mean you have to condone any wreckless behavior that may have taken place it just means you don't have to be so sordid!

mjl

Theirs going to be a lot of drama attached to this event for months to come. weeks for a toxicology report, then the legal outcome on how its going to be handled by the police. then the lawsuits and claims that will be brought up against his estate.

pungster

Drink to excess.
Get behind the wheel of a car.
Invite someone along for the ride.
Crash the car and kill the both of you.
Jackass indeed.

Mr. Bate

Like the guy who fell 7 stories planking or this dude, we die or kill ourselves in
different ways. Another Jackass will come along very soon.

LR

Brigitte- you should've let it go with the quote. Once you started writing your own thoughts it all went to hell. I'd correct it for you, but it's just tragically bad, which truly saddens and pains me. I think it was me who said, "any fool can cut and paste an intelligent quote, but you can't cut and paste proper use of the English language, in general." Yes, that was me, I am correct.

None of your business

A lot of people are being real ******** about Ryan Dunn's death, dude hasnt even cooled down yet, ****, let the family grieve, no one needs your judgement.

LR

come now, the family has probably been grieving for years now. When is enough enough?

LR

Just because- that is true people do "get die" in accidents every day. Thank you for that. I am crying now, but it is due to laughter. You people are highly entertaining!