Amy Winehouse: I Quit!

6/21/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse is doing her part to keep the peace in the NATO block by canceling her ENTIRE European tour.

0620_amy_winehouse_BN
Why, you ask?  Maybe it was the Serbian fiasco over the weekend, when Amy took the stage and greeted the Belgrade audience by saying, "Hello Athens!"  Maybe it was the fact that she was so out of it her backup singers had to step in and sing her songs.

Whatever the reason ... Amy -- who is fresh out of rehab -- wisely 86'd her 12 city Euro-tour.

The good news for Amy -- there are other continents that probably don't follow music in Serbia.

Luke Warmwater

jpm4444

Anyone thinking she stopped the tour is crazy. There is no one in the world that wants to start getting sued and lose their credibility and a ton of money for allowing this train wreck to go on.

She's pretty much touring for party money.

wasted days and wasted nights

The concert is supposed to start, not end, when she shows up.

Michelle

It is sad to see someone who God gave so much talent waste it. Why doesn't anyone learn from history? Janice Joplin was just as talented and just as messed up. I hope for her sake she can get it together. She really has a great voice, maybe if someone wrote out her lyrics for her in drunk speak?

Ross

She has had her 15 minutes of fame (back in black 2005?). She needs to get a real job now.

Rika

seems she can't handle the stress, best of luck to her

steven katona

Luke Warmwater 43 minutes ago God, there's a reality show. Why isn't someone following her with a camera? I'd pay to watch that.
+++++++++++++++
bravo to that! i'm a big fan of amy!

Fan

WINEhouse is a drunk.
Ryan DUNN is done.
Anthony WEINER, well, you get it.

Reminds me of a joke I heard when I was 4 years old...

"My car won't start. The mechanic told me what's wrong: The SPARK Plugs won't spark, the CRANKshaft won't crank, and the PIStons won't do what their supposed to do either!" Hilarious stuff, no? Oh, not hilarious? OK.

Kathy

Who does this girl's makeup? And hair? Fresh out of pity for her.

Rotter

Non-story, NEXT!!

steven katona

we all love you in canada amy! forget those pigs in europe! come to canada! do a north american tour instead! take some time off! enjoy life! pop a few oxy and get back into the grove! i heard about you amy! my roomates told me about you! my eyes are wide open now amy! you can't fool me! we know everything now amy! enoughs enough! rest and reccuperation! then back to work! your fans adore you! so don't give up! xox

Whateverbytch

I forgot she existed

superchicken

What a pro.

Christina G.

She won't live to see her 29th birthday.

smd

She gives Jews a bad name!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments