Shakira & BF

Grab Ass On Greek Vacation

6/22/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shakira and her soccer star boyfriend Gerard Pique couldn't take their hands off each other during their yacht-filled getaway in Greece last week -- and TMZ has the butt-grabby pics to prove it.

0621-shakira-gerard-pique-launch-ex-credit
Sources at the couple's hotel tell TMZ, they stayed for 5 days in a 3-floor villa at the swanky Kivotos Mykonos hotel -- from June 15th to June 20th -- which normally runs $5,190 a night.

Shakira and Gerard also spent an entire day on the hotel's private yacht -- sucking face for most of the voyage -- and based on the pictures ... they're really, really into each other.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I am straight, but I must admit, her butt is cute!

Me

I'm not going to go to toofab to comment so I will do it here. The story below about Paris and her boyfriend. Is it just me or does he look like Scott Peterson?

jpm4444

shakira is looking a littel rough

kitnplayn

You crossed the like TMZ. It is vulgar for you to stick your nose into what is obviously a private time between two people. You really suck that you are so unkind to celebrities, and I hope someone legislates some serious rules soon, since you can't see beyond your own greed.

Sin D

Well,yea these photos of intimacy are getting silly TMZ...like little kids spying on people kissing...Stop it, it's just lame.

mar_gr

they spoke to a Greek paparazzi and Shak was so sweet and always laughing!! she also said thank you in Greek!!

lorena

really hot couple gerard pique and shakira.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

yea man they really crossed the line printing these pics,after the photogs took the pics these two probably invited them over and slipped them a few bucks for taking them..

Cleveland Gal

So he must be the reason she dumped her long time boyfriend, figured there must of been someone in the middle of it. I used to like her but, she got so trashy it is embarrasing to watch it.

HangoverPictures.com

Lets see some of that fine Shakira booty

Jim

Yes TMZ is a s***bag site. But that azz is worth grabbing.

Rich

At least he didn't lose the finger. It is still in sight.

Tina

Gerard Pique is gay as a goose.

Two pathetic publicity whores.

monzila

I wish she goes back to what she was: a great singer and artist, not a whore chasing a 10 years ugly idiot ***ot!! She doesn't sing anymore, just running from country to country speaking one word of their language with her dummy ass ugly sassy!

lore