Lindsay Lohan: All I Had to Drink was TEA!!!!

6/24/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is adamant she did NOT drink wine, beer or liquor during her stint on house arrest ... insisting her dirty test was caused by a fermented tea that contains a TEEEENY amount of alcohol.

0623_lilo_kombucha_ex

Lohan has been telling friends she's been drinking her favorite kombucha tea again ... the same tea that caused her probation officer to raise a red flag earlier this year because it contains alcohol. The company behind the drink claims the alcohol content is less than .05%.

Of course, the judge ruled that Lindsay is ALLOWED to consume alcohol during her house arrest sentence ... so the dirty test didn't matter anyway.

TMZ spoke with Lindsay about the situation ... and she told us, "I am responsible, and I'm following the rules and obeying my judge and the Los Angeles judicial system."

She adds, " I'd like to do what I must to get my film career back and the respect of directors, actors, writers, studio heads, fans and so on."

lou

You know, Shar Joy, that "you're jealous" schtick really is all about enabling. Keeping the lie going that Lohan is still on top and that we're in awe of her and actually want what she has. It's really a very telling - and sad - line to use because it shows what little grasp of reality/the situation at hand that her enablers have. If they can just keep up the unreality of "it's your messed up minds, not Lindsay's" then it can keep them from grasping how dire her situation is.

Blood Red Witch

SharJoy less than a minute ago
Oops! Actually got serious for a moment....forgive me...it's FRIDAY and maybe a bit freaky!

_____________

Bad Shar Joy! Sit in the corner!

It's ok there are special cookies in the corner.

andyconda

called the probation dept last week against lindsay.

thought I saw her in the middle of a field. but as i got closer I noticed it had a job and worked. no crows around anywhere

now the clothes it had on fit. and the straw hair was clean. and the damn thing smelled better.

360...,000,000 men would have rather run up in the scare crow then lindsay

lou

FUTMZ and BRW,

I think it's those scales. They're starting to go bad and stink like 9 day old unrefrigerated feesh.

Blood Red Witch

Hey andy,

did you ever get my FB message to you?

andyconda

FUTMZ lindsay no longer has a clam she has a clam strip. covering a black hole

EarthAngel

Yes lou....its typical addict/enabling behavior....something they can put on her headstone.....:(

lou

andyconda less than a minute ago

called the probation dept last week against lindsay.

________________

Andy, I actually saw a girl on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding who looked just like Liehan before she turned 60 and when she still had her beautiful red hair. But this girl could cook and clean and had a great personality. Maybe she was the good twin?

andyconda

Blood Red Witch less than a minute ago

Hey andy,

did you ever get my FB message to you? call me baby

Blood Red Witch

That is the worst thing about lindsayland. The STENCH! But enuf french cocaine clogs your nose! See Duina thinks of everything!

some guy

Y'all sound like just the type of supporting, stable people Lindsay needs in her life to help beat her abuse problem. Hope y'all are there as she takes the first hard steps towards sobriety!

=D

EarthAngel

Ooooooh BRW!

Rewarding my bad behavior....I will take it!! Do not wish to be rude teehee

lou

SharJoy less than a minute ago

______________________

I understand her having that behavior - she's an addict. I know the Lohans have the same behavior because they all share the same dysfunction. But her fans? That's really curious, they seem so very, very tied up in her disease...makes you wonder just how close to her they are?

Blood Red Witch

Balding and leaking................now that is SEXY! No wonder she has a mountain of scripts!

EarthAngel

David Jong

If you ONLY knew

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments