Lindsay Lohan: All I Had to Drink was TEA!!!!

6/24/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is adamant she did NOT drink wine, beer or liquor during her stint on house arrest ... insisting her dirty test was caused by a fermented tea that contains a TEEEENY amount of alcohol.

0623_lilo_kombucha_ex

Lohan has been telling friends she's been drinking her favorite kombucha tea again ... the same tea that caused her probation officer to raise a red flag earlier this year because it contains alcohol. The company behind the drink claims the alcohol content is less than .05%.

Of course, the judge ruled that Lindsay is ALLOWED to consume alcohol during her house arrest sentence ... so the dirty test didn't matter anyway.

TMZ spoke with Lindsay about the situation ... and she told us, "I am responsible, and I'm following the rules and obeying my judge and the Los Angeles judicial system."

She adds, " I'd like to do what I must to get my film career back and the respect of directors, actors, writers, studio heads, fans and so on."

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34

Sam

I just want to know why TMZ and any other media insist on posting nonsense on has-beens...

Creoleguy32

Please plese please! Can I have some of this secret Hollywood Organic Tea which Lohan and Sheen claims to be making them fail alcohol test, stand on buildings with swords, act like crack heads and is so dam potent that this "magic tea" is now their legal defense in courts? This must be some good azz ice tea!

Sienna Sacha

liar. . . .

j. montana

i love lindsay lohan even tho she is a boozehound/druggie. i hope she gets well but i doubt it. still hope.

Matthew

Yea I don t know if any one knows who my name is but my name is Matthew huff from Dublin Virginia I live at Claytor lake I'm Lindsay lohan s son but if anyone wants to know what her real name is I shall tell you her real name is meda sutphin and she is my mom so leave my mom alone or else please leave my mom alone or I ll kick ya ll s ass all of you

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34