Lindsay Lohan: All I Had to Drink was TEA!!!!

6/24/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is adamant she did NOT drink wine, beer or liquor during her stint on house arrest ... insisting her dirty test was caused by a fermented tea that contains a TEEEENY amount of alcohol.

0623_lilo_kombucha_ex

Lohan has been telling friends she's been drinking her favorite kombucha tea again ... the same tea that caused her probation officer to raise a red flag earlier this year because it contains alcohol. The company behind the drink claims the alcohol content is less than .05%.

Of course, the judge ruled that Lindsay is ALLOWED to consume alcohol during her house arrest sentence ... so the dirty test didn't matter anyway.

TMZ spoke with Lindsay about the situation ... and she told us, "I am responsible, and I'm following the rules and obeying my judge and the Los Angeles judicial system."

She adds, " I'd like to do what I must to get my film career back and the respect of directors, actors, writers, studio heads, fans and so on."

AndUKnowThisMan

Yup She is a certifed LOSER and is absolutely somebody you do not want to hire!! I would never hire this girl to work on a set or have her around other actors!! She is totally a irresponsible dork! Bahahaha

bad city

very nice site :)

Jake

She is so full of s#it.

Hep

I thought TMZ reported on celebrities.

Max

Telling quote. "I'll do what I MUST, for all those people, ya know, directors, insurance peeps. Oh, yeah and those fan things too!"

She's just awful. Hasn't changed one bit. Never will. That's Hollywood for you.

Hollywood

"get my film career back"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Attenton Lindsay Lohan:

You cannot be a train-wreck longer than the time you were successful. Your film career is now parts that were first offered to Kim Kardashian, which is pretty embarrassing.

Face it, your "Career" is over. Freaky Friday, Mean Girls and Herbie are 8,7,and 6 years ago.

You can't be a train-wreck for six years and really expect to have a film career.

Hollywood has moved on. Internet gossip websites and cable TV channels that cover your antics are your only source of income. Maybe you can get NBC news to pay you some cash for stupid interviews, cause Hollywood has films to produce.

aston

Muppet - although all you say about what it takes to kick a drinking habit is true, you have absolutely no idea whether this pertains to Lindsay Lohan. You don't know her, you don't know who were at her house. She was not ordered to sit tight in a chair alone and weep through her house arrest. And she was not to be tested at all during this period. She has the right to drink. Now, she also is restricted to one friend visiting at the time.

britney

Sorry Lindsay but since you have spent so much time sending the message that you are above the law and better than everyone else it's too late to ask for any respect because you haven't gained it. You disgust the public. And if you still think that you have any fans becaused you starred in 2-3 teen movies 10 years ago then again, you are dilusional. Unless you are refering to your mum, dad and siblings..oh and Nicole. Haaha!! Those are your fans!! Guess what? The average person has more "fans" than you do.

Steve

I have drunk Kambucha, a lot. It does have a slight alcohol content, and several health benefits. Seems a lot of individuals are caught up in hating LL for perceived faults or just want to see her fail, hence all the hater comments. Personally, if I were hounded by the Paparazzi and had all this lack of privacy, I might want a drink. Comments of her being "ugly" or "addict" seem to be from malcontents, i.e., they hate their own lives, or all else. Why do I know this? How many have actually hung out with LL?

andyconda

Nicole 4 hours ago

Go Lindsay and Shawn. F U Judge Revel, Barbara Parker and the LA County Probation department
It doesn't even matter what she was drinking as the probation department had no right to test her.
Also the DUIs were 4 years ago and random testing is not a usual probation condition for misdemeanor grand theft.

LINNOCEN

once again you bring up how long ago the DUIs were.

you mean to tell me that after four years she has not learned one thing about going to the classes.
going to probation.

dont take Ali out drinking.

the coke test in sept.

breaking out of rehab.

grand theft arrest.

piss poor CS hours.

and looks like she has been in a all night binger in a crack house.

you even said she lies.

producers look at all of this.

and to top it off she is married to Community service for the next 3 years. 480 hours. and lindsay anthony did less then 12.

Anon

Emma Stone has replaced her and Emma Stone won't screw it up.

Grandma Cracker

I am pretty "middle America" and her involvement in any film project would keep me out of the theater.

I could never buy her as a character, all I would see is Lindsay Lohan, tabloid queen and convicted thief.

Beyond all of her drama, the necklace theft and she and her handlers blaming the victims of her crime moved her from "troubled" to evil. Who does that?

andyconda

Steve about a minute ago

she should dispute the VD claim. lindsay rotten crotch lohan.

Oh she cant dispute VD. caught with the meds. and people she has slept with.

Her own Father says she is infected. He should Know

tiff

My apologies to everyone I called stupid yesterday for not understanding why this person was not allowed to drink while on house arrest. I foolsihly assumed that "house arrest" in CA means what it does where I come from and that it entailed actual inconvenience, if not, you know, punishment. I'm the moron.

andyconda

grandma cracker 3 minutes ago

I have never seen some one blame the innocent people like lindsay has.

theres tons of them. from store owners. to BF workers to a black kid. to her assistant.

Nicole wants to blame judges and DA. because she got caught with coke. and duis.

My god her license to be human has been revoked.

she has Flooded the market with BS. once again lindsay has plumited