TMZ Live -- LiLo's Loophole ... Alcohol Allowed!

6/23/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today, Harvey and Charles talked about Lindsay's house arrest stipulations, and according to Mike, the original rules never said she couldn't drink. Fair? Well you didn't think so.

And, Audrina Patridge is definitely a 10, but do guys get bored with good looks alone? You gotta hear Shevonne's answer!

062311_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Big news: Lindsay wins big in court, Chris Brown goes off on TMZ, Joe Francis vouches for celeb gambling, & celebs make a killing at private parties.
(3:00) Everyone thought Lindsay was headed to county jail -- but turns out it was a big misunderstanding. How'd this happen?
(5:02) Lindsay's probation report -- Mike has the juicy details.
(15:45) CB uses a homophobic slur ... then plays the victim. Seriously?
(17:50) CB's latest Twitter rant -- as read by the talented Nina.
(24:05) TMZ viewers show CB no mercy.
(29:00) Joe Francis -- of all people -- offers some interesting legal insight on the celeb gambling scandal.
(40:20) Flo Rida plays a Bar Mitzvah -- is it selling out ... or just good business?
(42:10) Celebs make SERIOUS BANK at private parties -- you won't believe some of these figures. WHY???
(45:05) Audrina Patridge is SO HOT -- but does she have anything else to offer?
(46:00) How long could you stay with a 10 if she's boring. Max has an answer.
(48:00) Shevonne chimes in -- and says guy would stay with a boring 10 ... until she got ugly.

michael

WHY DOES THAT POPULAR KID ALWAYS WHERE THE SAME BLACK SHIRT.
EVERYDAY NOW HE LOOKS THE SAME

Grim Reaper

Lindsay Lohan should go directly to jail,
immediately if not sooner.

Maverick

And ... Audrina Patridge is SMOKIN' HOT ... but how long before just being a 10 gets boring?

She is already boring, but nobody can wear a bikini like this chick.

Tim

who is the genius that put Kim K next to Gisele and Ashley
Greene lolol

Dorothy

I think Lilo should have been in jail for her dui! They should let out non celebrities that have been serving time instead of celebrities.

erika

whats the point of putting the phone number on here if youre not going to answer...do they know the camera is on?

Tamara Coleman

loves me some harvy wit his tiny ass.. but my homies are the chic with the bob, long hair surfer dude! chic that put the can on her UPPER THIGH AREA! AHAH! WORK DAT **** WHITE GIRL! AND OF COURSE THE BLACK GIRL..

Teresa

If I'm ever to break the law, I'm going to make sure I do it the state of California and get Shawn Holley as my attorney. It's amazing to see how much Lindsay Lohan can get away with it.

MrsSmith

I don't think Lindsay is ever going to learn her lesson without a big punishment.

Heidi

Did you not hear her attorney's statement..... Quote: " I know that this will disappoint you but............................"

Harvey should sharpen up on his attorney skills for he should have known what both the judge & the attorney knew of the dates that would apply...........

It's unfortunate that almost everyone, who have never even met her, literally wants her to fail..... I think today when her attorney made the opening statement .."I know this will dissapoint you..........................." proves that they are well aware that the media is out to get Lindsey....... Today, with the judge's expert knowledge in the past records proved that her expertise in the judicial system out weighs explotation of a young woman who had done nothing wrong! Kudos to Judge Sautner's knowledge of the law & the case at hand!!!

NAC

re Ryan and the car crash: nobody held a gun to his head and forced him to drink alcohol. If you are going to drive, then do not drink. Period.

hippie

Yes Lindsay has gotten away with murder in the past. Although the Judge made the correct decision in this particular case, including her new restrictions. If she could have legally drank the past couple years she would've had far fewer court cases (assuming she didnt violate someone else), but still a couple.

Tamara Coleman

im a crimal justice major... why do they keep allowing her to DRINK! WHERE IS THAT HELPFUL?

tetrakiss

I posted this in the last TMZ live but I was too late, I'll repost. Being called gay in some circles is not a homophobic slur, in Philippine college youth circles being called gay is a compliment alluding to a tasteful flamboyant characteristic (having said that, it is contextual so it can still be homophobic).

John

Sorry but Audrina is not a 10; not even close. She has a bad boob job and mouse teeth.

I'm an expert as this because I'm the king of ugly!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments