Real Housewife & Hubby -- Barely Dressed Together

6/26/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Despite reports constantly claiming they are separating, bikini clad "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong and her topless husband Russell were adjoined at the hip as they soaked their happily married flesh in the Vegas sun the other day.

0624_taylor_armstrong_starzlife
Unreal.

0624_taylor_footer

ginny

he is a cutie, she has way too much btox

pat

Awesome stretch marks, babe (the ones on her)

kr

If this is what skinny look like, I want to be fat!!!! Gross!!!

MeToo

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peoplearesilly

Look at her stupid fake lips. Oh, and high heels with a swimming suit -- how very stupid. And we're supposed to be interested in hearing about this person? Good God. Why do you shove these idiots in our face all the time?

smd

Fat guy and the crypt keeper....that b**CH it OLD!!!!!

Cujeaux

Her legs and hips do appear to be lumpy and scarred. The stretch marks are going every which way. I thought they might be healed cuts.

valerie

Thanks to her gross fake lips she is one the ugliest people I've ever seen. Her head looks deformed because her mouth is 3 times bigger than it should be. I don't know how her husband can stand to be that close to her face. If I saw those greasy slugs coming at me I'd run!!!

Susan

Poor woman. She is soooooo insecure to dress like that. I do not know which is worse - this one or Alexis (real housewives-orange co).

Damon

If you weren't sure he was a Texan, the blue-jean shorts removed all doubt!

Make it stop

Can't stand her! There is NOTHING REAL about this one. Everything about her is artificial and she is dumb as a stump! Yeah right your kid was "allergic" to that little dog. The dog was hypo-allergenic you stupid b**ch!!! She just doesn't want to give up all her free time of plastic surgery and socializing to take care of it. And he's just as stupid as she is...creepy too!!!

george

GROSS GROSS GROSS, she is F in gross

kaycee

jorts russell? jorts??? arent you supposed to be some multi-millionaire?

Jennie

I'm sorry....but Taylor needs to go and get her elbows done. (Ugh! I have never seen wrinkled elbows like that!) Maybe if she goes to the same plastic surgeon who did her lips and her boobs she can get a discount.

hmmm

is it me or are there 3 scars from liposuction on her hip?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments