Johnny Knoxville on Ryan Dunn:

I'm Emotional, Upset

6/27/2011 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Johnny Knoxville says he's been running through a gauntlet of emotions since his friend and "Jackass" co-star Ryan Dunn died last week ... ranging from mind-numbing sadness to anger directed at Ryan.

Johnny Knoxville

Knoxville went to his blog this weekend ... and explained why he froze up while speaking at Ryan Dunn's memorial service last week ... saying he tried his best, but "What came out were the mumblings of a man trying his best not to cry."

Knoxville writes, "Here is what I wished I could have told everyone then."

During the painfully honest blog, Johnny explains how much he loved Dunn -- he loved Dunn's "hair trigger laugh reflex ... Dunn was a great listener ... a great friend ... "as loyal as they come."

But midway through the tribute, Knoxville expresses his discontent with Dunn ... saying, "I'm becoming upset now because this isn't right, goddamnit. Ryan, I had to go wake up Madison and tell her you were gone. Do you know how hard that was?!! She loved you so much and I know you loved her, so why, buddy? Rocko will never get to know you like she did, nor will my daughter that is coming in October. I cry a lot about that."

Knoxville -- who refers to Dunn as his "brother" -- closed the post by saying, "I don't know what else to say right now, so I will close with I love you, Ryan. I have a lot of emotions swirling, but I want you to know I love you so very much."

0621_remembering_ryan_dunn_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

beachbabe

and I forgot to also say that Johnny Knoxville is really funny too. I never met him but I hope I will someday. He can grieve for his friend however he has to and it's nobody's right to judge him for it.

snakeman

HAHA Beachbabe, "jersey style" is the only way to do it, just 1 mistake on that, it is now referred to as "york-jersey wild style". Im from Brooklyn, I hear it all the time now LOL. And Jerseygirl, much props on not sinking to her level.Where you from Marge? Cuz out here we dont call peeps names unless it to their faces. Yo,Jerseygirl gimme your email or something, i wana be the 1st one there when that backwoods astrovan, moon over whatever margawho steps outta her trailer and does come say it to ya face HAHAHA, she in for a rude awakening. Notice to all, DON'T TALK **IT ABOUT PEEPS YOU DON"T KNOW, DEAD OR ALIVE. YOU WANA PAY CONDOLENCES, COOL, IF NOT SHUT THE F UP!!!!

MARGETALICA

Did you have your mother call TMZ - FOX to set up a press-plug at the crash scene- Rodger That !

MARGETALICA

jersy -goop- Did you trash your Astro van for no reason at the exact moment Snookie got popped by the PO PO ...

beachbabe

Has anyone else noticed this Margetalica person still ranting on about nothing? Just an observation. I do believe that Jerseygirl said you are "not worth a second more of my time" She's dealing with her friend's death and you keep carrying on about astro vans and press releases. You make me sick. And she was right, you're not worth a second of anyone's time. I sincerely hope I'm the only one still bothering to read your nonsense. RIP Ryan

MARGETALICA

THE MAN THAT JACK -OFF KILLED IS WORTH MORE TIME THAN SOME TRAGIC PLEB .KNOW IT.

MARGETALICA

RANTING ABOUT NOTHING- THEN WHY CALL THE NEWS CAM TO THE CRASH SCENE BAM !

beachbabe

OMFG, are ya really that stupid? Obviously, both Ryan's and Zach's deaths are a huge deal. Both of them being gone is tragic. You, Margetalica or whatever ya change your name to next are ranting on about astrovans and cursing out Jerseygirl, who ya don't know. If ya knew anything at all about any of the fabulous jack*** crew, ya would know that the girl ya saying is driving astrovans with kitty litter,in reality has like 4 of her own companies, is a former Miss NJ, has done like countless mag covers and is the biggest contributor to the annual breast cancer fundraisers in NY and NJ. And that's just what I know about her, I'm sure there's a hell of alot more she's done with her life that I don't know. So stop your futile, ignorant comments unless ya actually know wtf you're talking about. Rodger that!!!

ShawnH

YO, hold the phones, Jersey represent, what what!!! LOL, just playin. Seriously, RIP Ryan Dunn AND Zachary Hartwell. Both will be missed greatly.
And Jerseygirl, check your email, I been trying to send you that link since the memorial. Your impossible to get ahold of girl. For realsy, check it out, you need a good laugh now;)

mc

Anybody that talks **** about a person they dont know or they think they are better can kiss my ass. Evetybody ***** up in life some way or another but for Ryan it took his life so who is to judge. If i had a penny for everbody I knew that drinks and drives I would be rich so all of you that is talking **** see if you can handle drinking and driving I didnt think so.What I got to say does not matter but its the way it is live life like you were dieing. RIP RYAN DUNN its not going to be the same without you.

Frankie

RIP Ryan, F all the haters, you lived a good life, short but good. You F'd up alot man, it's unfortunate you didnt learn from your mistakes. But everything happens for a reason in this world. You spent your life making people laugh their ass off. Hopefully your tragic death will be an example to others that stunts are just that, funny stunts. Drinking and driving is serious and dangerous and could even take the life of a crazy f'er like you. My 18 year old daughter saw your crash scene on the news and her reaction was "OMG, I thought he was bulletproof" And we talked about what happened, and I honestly can say I don't think she will EVER drive after having even a sip of alcohol. I'm sure there are many others like her that had that reaction. So rest peacefully, knowing even in death you will make a good impact on the world and probably save alot of other lives.

Q

understand where Knoxville is coming from when he says he is angry at Dunn..
My cousin killed him self last month.even though i miss him, I am angry at him as well.

mackenzie johnson

I WILL SAY THIS FROM THE HEART IF U AINT GOT NOTHING TO SAY NICE SHUT THE F***K UP YOU AL EVERY ONE IN THIS WOLD ALWAYS HAS SOME MEAN **** TO SAY PPL IF U DONT LIKE DUNN OR KNOXVILLE OR NONE OF THE JACKASS CREW Y ARE U READING THIS BLOG 4 REAL ike Umm... I CRIED DO U HAVE **** TO SAY TO ME I MEN THIS IS LIKE HIS FAMILY I BET U PPL WILL LAUGH IF U DIE I NO I WILL IF U GOT SH**T TO SAY HEARS MY address 415 shut the **** UP AVE pleas com n visit...R.I.P

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12