« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan: Linda is 'Delusional'

6/28/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan is firing back at his ex-wife Linda -- claiming she's just plain "delusional" for accusing him of violence during their marriage ... insisting he "never laid a hand on her."

0628_hulk_hogan_audio

Hulk phoned-in to the "Bubba the Love Sponge Show" this morning to set the record straight with Bubba himself -- telling the DJ that Linda's claims of abuse, which she made this morning on the "Today" show, are "a cold, blatant lie."

He continued, saying there's "no reason" to defend himself against Linda -- calling her a "non-issue" who's "still riding on the Hulk Hogan name."

Hulk tells Bubba -- Linda is just another hater trying to exploit him, adding, "Just take her and put her in the same category with the Iron Sheik and the Ultimate Warrior. They all belong together."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CasinoPImp

If you have to phone into "Bubba the Love Sponge Show" to try to convince people you're not a wife beater, your life is not going all that well. Just sayin'

MsPhoenix

So that's the reas why Linda took up with her kids high school friend. Since he was still a teenager at the time he was less treatening.

I can't really believe what she's saying because the kids pretty stayed with Hulk maintaing the family bond.

peoplearesilly

I believe Hulk on this one. It's obvious to me this woman is a walking nightmare -- just by the fact she hooked up with a young boy. Doesn't show a lot of smarts to me just a craving for attention.

I find her pathetic.

MyOpinionOnly

Silverado Mom - That's absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have heard! She doesn't deserve the name HE MADE FOR HIMSELF. If she wanted the name that damn badly, she shouldn't have DIVORCED him. You have no right to the name when you aren't the one who earned it! Get real!

mrsschrute

I've lived with a 'roid user and yes, they do behave the way Linda claims her ex husband did. No, most of them do not leave marks. They generally know the legal boundaries and know how "not" to get caught. But threats of death, strangulation, etc. are normal with someone who is on steroids. I don't know if that is her claim, but if it is, it sounds like my life used to be. Not sure why everyone is so quick to jump on her. Tina Fey talked about Hulk in her book about him being a guest on her show or SNL or something and said he could barely even read and needed someone to help him read. I'm pretty sure he ain't no nuclear physicist. I would tend to believe Linda over Terry.

Superman

If she's lying, then sue her. Otherwise, STFU!

Regulator

If I was the Hulkster, and she said that about me, I would be so mad I could just kill her.

Theo Mann

Hulk is DA MAN! I even have pictures to prove he still has six pack abs.

Jenni

She is crazy and missing her money train, guess her 12 yr boyfriend isn't paying to bills lol. She is pathetic and can't let him or the divorce go. Walk away Linda, it's over! Get a life!

always

This old hag who happens to be screwing a guy her son's age is a forgotten has been . With out the Hogan name she is a no body and she knows it. No one cares about her and she is finding that out. Her own kids are ashamed of her actions. What happened to the toy boy that was going to marry her on Hulks boat....chicken out or she doesn't want to give up the name Hogan? Just another blood sucker. Glad you moved on Hulk happy for you.

Areader

Of course she's going to lie...she has a book to sell!

The Neko Nation

The Hulkster is right. Linda is an attention whore with no talent. Whatcha gonna do when the HULKAMANIA runs wild on you!

The Neko Nation

@ Ginny, You are obviously some silly man hating lesbian or a seriously unattractive woman who has no life.

Scott

I love the comments about irn sheik and ultimate warrior......now that's funny.

fifi

I have no doubt she is telling the truth. Men on roids can be monsters & the more roids the greater the chances. What's not to believe? Research it if you doubt this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments