Mel Gibson Settles Divorce Case with Wife

6/28/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson and soon-to-be ex-wife Robyn have settled their divorce case.

0628_mel_gibson_robyn_EX2

Robyn Gibson's lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser, appeared before the judge this morning and announced Mel and Robyn have reached full agreement on the terms of their divorce ... in particular, the property settlement.

The lawyers are drafting the final paperwork and the judgment is expected to be entered at the end of August, making the divorce official.

azlee

I thought Koldny was in it for a specific part all the way around. I do know that is where they were holding some depositions (the office building).

azlee

realist what is the site that you mentioned?

realist

Hi Azlee, L.A. County Superior Court.

moussemaker

@realist: are you talking about the divorce or the custody case?

Curious

realist -
Doesn't surprise me that it was well co-ordinated. Mrs. Robyn wouldn't blindside Mr. Mel like that.

azlee -
Hiya :)
Mom have a good time? How are your nerves? lol

Curious

realist -
Ah, right, minor. Completely understandable. I'm going to go ahead with working theory that hearing went on as scheduled.

Rogue Warrior

The Catholic church is a joke anyway, so I'm glad to see that he'll be moving on up to a younger model!!!!!

WORD!

some guy

Mel Gibson gives me this itchy, uncomfortable feeling.

That's all I'm saying.

some guy

Is Rogue Warrior Mel or Michael?

some guy

Srsly RW... never thought I'd see your graphic darken these pages.

You should try scuba diving without the oxygen tank. It's alot more fun that way.

fran

realist 44 minutes ago

Bubbles - The catholic church isn't necessarily against divorce. So, get off it.

******* thank you realist...I am getting really sick of bubbles and his awful posts..trying to stir up trouble, I think she\he has a lot of hate problems

realist

Fran, My pleasure, believe me.

some guy

Ehhh i wish TMZ would put up something about Lindsay. It's kinda excruciating not hearing from her. Her tweets aren't really saying much and I keep having this fear one day I'm gonna wake up, turn on the internet and there's a pic of Lindsay face down in some alley.

??

She seems like a classy lady who didn't deserve Mel's mid life antics. I wish them both well as they put this behind them. As for Mel, I hope he finds what it is he is searching for. I remember him from the beginning and have always admired his work. But he seems to have issues as he ages. Best of luck Mel and Robyn.

fran

Curious 29 minutes ago

LOL, I keep reading "disso queen" as "disco queen" and imagine Attorney Wasser bopping into court with the Bee Gees playing in the background.

***hi Curious I have to agree, I keep reading it that way too hehe