Jonny Fairplay -- DUMPED By 'Top Model' Wife

6/29/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jonny Fairplay -- the most hated "Survivor" villain of all time -- tells TMZ his super-hot "America's Next Top Model" star wife has walked out on their marriage ... and she took their kid with her.

0628_greeting_card_tmz_exd_2

Fairplay -- real name Jon Dalton -- says Michelle Deighton called it quits a couple of weeks ago ... but she didn't give him a REAL reason for the split ... only that she just doesn't want to be with him anymore.

Jonny tells us, he already filed for legal separation in North Carolina -- and plans to fight for full custody of their daughter.

0628_the_toss_video_2It's not the first time Jonny's been tossed aside ... back in 2007, Danny Bonaduce launched him into a painful faceplant during an awards show ... and Jonny ended up in the hospital.

WetChiliFart

I'm nearly certain this guy called you directly to inform you of this worthwhile news. He will be calling tomorrow to announce his plans for a dating show, right?

Anastasia

Wow, shocking (NOT!)

Superman

Interesting how these guys get in relationships with girls out of their league and then treat them like sh*t. Hard to believe it happens.

RealityBites

Yeah, she's best known for being the girl they thought had the flesh eating disease on the show....real winner! I remember one of the girls saying her "face is falling off" LOL

Depperson

Doesn't suprise me. I am stationed in Japan and when they came here for the Survivor USO tour he asked me to come back to his room with him. He's a total skeeze, yuck.

Saintsgirl

They were on Dr Phil last week talking about how they argue everyday. They belittled each other so much that Dr Phil asked them if they thought the marriage will last. They both said they hoped so, I guess they changed their minds.

bunny

I'm shocked to hear Johnny Fairplay is married but finding out his wife is the ever so annoying Michelle, it makes sense. They are perfect for each other. Don't divorce. Both of them have no talent and are worthless. Which TMZ staffer thinks she's attractive? Somebody's delusional.

Remember back when Michelle said she was a lesbian on America's Next Top Model? She's such an emotional mess.

justsaying

You were on Dr. Phil, you idiot. You learned NOTHING. That image you had on Survivor wears very very thin after awhile. Your problem is you don't know how to be a man and treat women (especially your wife) like the woman she is. YOUR LOST. I would tell you to learn from this, but you and I both know that ain't gonna happen. You don't know how to grow up and separate your t.v. image from real life. Sad.

kar

I don't get why she married this guy in the first place????

P Dawg

You guys can post what you want but, Fairplay got paid to be a villain on Survivor. Survivor was the #1 TV show after the whole grandmother lie so they got paid too. He also got paid after he was assaulted by Bona-douche (who is even more despicable than Fairplay is) by FOX REALITY (now out of business) for his injuries and bought a house. And his wife looked like a horse to me, anyway. I've been married to a girl much younger than me, and they never know what they want. They drive you crazy, screw around behind your back and then blame you for it. The winner here? Fairplay, who still can get more girls than he deserves while you sit on your fat asses eating Twinkies.

P Dawg

Brid

Am I the only one who watched this couple on the Dr Phil show just last week, discussing their marriage?

Tony

I love that video! I've never watched Survivor, but I know the story about why they hate the guy.

Boo hoo! Go cry to Grandma!

BroRo

She didn't give a reason because SHE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE. Good for her! Smartest decision of her life....

RealityBites